Intiment shaving : Swingers Discussion 1899591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkIntiment shaving
TOPIC: Intiment shaving
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok cavewoman I " scott" wish i could see mmmmmm

Dallas NC

Username hidden
(335 posts)
omg i need to do this. im au naturale....ahhh, i dont give a fuck lol. just call me cavewoman LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Oh yes. Since we stay smooth, it is mainly for getting real smooth and the experience. btw, we scrub it down after every use and use a disinfectant. I can get you the brand too :).

Grand Island FL

Username hidden
(14 posts)
No offense but do you change the water in the hot tub before inviting friends over?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Another fun way we do it around our home is to get into the jacuzzi and relax, soften the hair, the we take turns sitting on the edge so easy access and we shave each other. The warm water and the bath beads soften up what supposed to be soft. Was figure if you are going to be naked and have sex with someone you should at least trust them to not damage the play areas.

Grand Island FL

Username hidden
(14 posts)
In a HOT water shower. With a Gillette 3 or 5 blade razor, still can't decide which I like best.

Using any bar soap and a squirt or two of body lotion, lather up the belly as well as the nads. Serves as a reservoir for more soap/lotion as the project progresses.

This is less expensive and actually BETTER than any shaving lotion/cream/foam I've tried.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
i " scott" like the feel coconut oil plus cuts down razor burn

Dallas NC

Username hidden
(335 posts)
We have never tried baby oil after shaving. May have to try that with my husband. I have a feeling he might enjoy me applying baby oil to him after a shave. lol

Auburn CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
the wife does mine "yes i trust her with razor around my nuts"

Dallas NC

Username hidden
(335 posts)
Been shaving here for years, similar thoughts as some that feel it is "no big deal', found that shaving in the shower is by far the easiest. One trick we heard many years ago and seems to work well is; clean area with soap, then prior to shaving lather with hair conditioner, blade seems to slide smooth and cuts close. Then an aftershave/lotion, no bumps, burns etc. Bon Apetite!

State College PA

Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: Intiment shaving