Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Geo, I for one think that was a brave post to make. You readily admit your upbringing has influenced you (as does everyone's) and that your attitude has evolved. Personally, I think that is as honest an assessment as one can make. If racism is a scale of 1-100, everyone has a number. Maybe yours is 1 or 10 or 50 but everyone has some preconceived notion based on race.

As for the argument that everyone has preferences, I totally agree. If you want to advertise yourself as "black dick for white chicks" or an "Italian Stallion" or whatever else you think sets you apart, feel free. At the same time, those women who only love BBC, go for it.

Of course the counter point to that is you give up the right to shout racism if someone declines your invitation based on color. A black man that advertises his "blackness" as an attribute then calls someone a racist for rejecting them would be a hypocrite IMHO.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
some just do not get it ,race does not matter,,, just injoy life.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
BTW, I grew up with southern parents, who moved from MS to Ohio, adopted me, and then moved back to MS after they retired. I will never claim that mentality as anything to do with me. I love some things about the south, friendliness, land, etc., but that backwards mentality, and proud ignorance is not part of me.

When my parents adopted me, their relatives, esp one grandmother didn't want them to adopt, because "she might have 'n-word' blood." It's all about blood lines there, which is ridiculous.

No offense to those of you in here who are southern. But if you do have that mentality as my adopted relatives did, then if the shoe fits, you can wear it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
yingyang, great post, and I was raised very much like your partner, uber reiligious, strict, etc., then straight to a controlling rigid marriage, blah blah blah.

Welcome to the forums, and the longer you read posts, you'll get a feel for the people here. Our best friends have a LOT of experience in swinging and can help you out with some of your questions. Look for SAInteracial's posts on here and feel free to ask them questions...they've heard it all from all angles.

Sweettart, your longer post was profound. I grew up in a southern family and hated every hypocritical racist moment of it. No one can say what one individual struggles with unless we have had that same experience. Not much has changed in 60 yrs in the deep south, places like Mississippi....I know. I have family members and friends there, and the mentality rarely evolves or matures.

We were going to visit MS a few years back, and looked into finding a swing club nearby to go have some fun. I was surprised, but not shocked, to find that one club in MS had a rule on their page: WHITES ONLY. Yeah. Nothing is changed, not even something like a swing club.

It's sad. It's ignorant.

Preferences are just that. Preferences. This kind of thing goes farther than mere preferences. We don't care what color you are. If we're attracted, we're attracted.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
if it wasnt about race it would about size or money or where you lived,or just plain dont like you, I dont worry about it,life to short.next....just my thoughts...bububuye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Color does not matter to us attitude does..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
NO,,, ISSUES HERE,,, makes no differents to me.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
well my little brain down there has no conoision.it will fit most any thing that pink in side. whoa did I say that...just my thoughts,,bububye....spell check is giving me the finger again,wont help

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Where on earth did that myth develope?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm guessing its relative when compared with the vanilla world ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
ones color, noooo problem,,, no issues.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   92 to 101 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples