Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Interracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are the victim of the dreaded Stereotype. A stereotype reinforced and kept alive by the entire Western Media complex.

Black Man stereotype: Low class, Unfaithful, Disrespectful or rude. Black woman Stereotype: Pissed off, Bad attitude, Argumentative

Its everywhere you look, its on TV and in Movies. Its the slobs walking in the mall with the pants around their knees. You may not be like that, but a lot of couples would rather not take the risk.

An even dumber reason but also possible might be Dick Size. The wife may not want to risk getting in over her head. The guy may be concerned that your wife may find him small in comparison and may not enjoy herself. Again, why take the risk.

People can think some very odd things

C and K

Mount Dora FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We aren't interracial, we are a black couple. We seem to have the exact same problem when it comes to finding playmates. We realize because we don't full swap (and are only looking for bi females lol) it limits the number but there are so many people that don't play outside their race. We are "racially inclusive" and love all ethnicities. We aren't looking for perfection, just someone we get along with socially and are attracted to. If we didn't have young children we'd travel more to find "our unicorn". I guess, the hubby and I will continue the quest.

**BTW, if you happen to be an interested bi-fem (single or attached) and in our area, we are looking for you, stop hiding lmao!!!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We don't have a preference. It just really matters how social one is and the ability to carry on a conversation. After that it's always good. Interracial normally refers to back on white, in our experience, but it doesn't have to. The best interracial experiences are inter-cultural because you have the opportunity to explore the likes and dislikes of other view points. It's very stimulating and makes the sex so much more exciting.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
this tread reminds me of a quote in Liar Liar.

Max: My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside. Fletcher: That's just something ugly people say.

Some people have many preferences, the same as hair color or chest size or even sexual preference, some like Irish better than Italian or Greek, some like skinny women or full figured women. we never hold it against anyone if they prefer not to play with Interracial couples either. I personally (John) dated two black women in High School and college, and my best man at my wedding was Black. but don't ever hold it against me or call me prejudice if i say not interested if they email me. which one couple had the balls to do so because we turned them down.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Welcome to the forum maryglenn

And yes, ladies should ALWAYS come first...

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Hey 22 with legs like that I don't care if she's green and you're purple. Get over here and we'll but you a drink :-)

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
I never really thought of it until now, but I'm white and my g/f is Native American so I guess that makes us an interracial couple. Cool.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
My wife and I went to a pool party once. She looks amazing in a bikini. It was couples only. We were friendly and my wife was easily the most attractive woman at the event. I'm not a bad looking guy at all. We didn't click with any couples, though we did like a couple of them. On the way home I said "wow, I can't believe that didn't pan out!" I couldn't think if a single reason wHy we didn't have more fun. Then my wife says "honey we were the only couple there that was bi-racial! WTF! She was right, I didn't even consider it! I am white she is Asian. Everyone else at that party was white. Look don't jump down my throat for being a racist, I'm a white guy, and the party organizer told me afterwards, week later, that he was afraid that that might happen. I said count us out of the next party.

Freeburn KY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
i for one do not care one way or the other ,,,i am a man of many colours,,, and also have injoyed the company of many ladies of colours. each to there own way.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
I responded to this topic awhile ago and am shocked that it's still going on. I am in an interracial relationship and have wondered myself but refuses to let it bother me. I was born in the era of racism but was blessed with parents who taught me that racism is ignorance and never lower myself to that level. I have written to others and know they read my email but did not respond back. Preference, insecurities or whatever, if you sit and worry about it you are missing out on the fun this lifestyle has to offer. No matter what you say or do, THEY, not you, can change their belief. "Their lost my gain." Move on because if you live in the past, you can not survive in the future.

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples