Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't see "interracial" as being a deal breaker or a deal maker. Everyone is their own person. I look at personality, eyes, figure, etc... I do, however, find contrast in skin tones to be kinda hott, no matter if it's BM/WF or WM/BF

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
" I thought we were supposed to be an OPEN-MINDED and NON-JUDGEMENTAL lifestyle. Or is RACE the only thing thats being excluded in our open, non-judgemental minds???"

Yes it is. Please don't ask me why. I have spent years trying to figure it out and I give up.It's a choice Just like some people on this site will only pay with HWP types and will state it.

BTW I'm an interracial dater and have been forever

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I can't argue with that either, but that's also along the lines of what I was saying. People can be unattracted for many reasons. We're also working with limited knowledge here on the site when trying to make our initial decisions to further communicate with this person.

We're making snap judgments. We don't have a choice based on the info we're given here. If we see someone in person, we get to see their demeanor, how they carry themselves, the way they speak, etc. etc.

But again, looking at this thread and seeing the success that we, and other couples, have had, I can't say that people on this site are against interracial couples. There seems to be enough fun and action for everyone. You just need to take your time and find your match(es).

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Sticky subject, isn't it? And not in a good way.

I think, on the whole, when people say "I'm not attracted to [insert race here]", they're not being entirely honest with themselves. Attraction is a pretty visceral, nebulous thing, and can't be easily compartmentalized. I feel that most of the time people are actually thinking, even if only subconsciously, "I'm not attracted to this specific person, who happens to also belong to this race".

And then boom... the two are conflated.

The physical traits that don't "Do it" for someone aren't necessarily unique to a race, or even if they are, it's not the fact that they are a member of a specific race... it's the physical traits themselves that determine snap arousals and attractions.

Unless, of course, there is a genuine psychological obstacle at play. At which point, there are greater things to worry about than whether you can jump in bed with someone.

I'm saying this really poorly... but I don't know how to really nail down the gist. In a nutshell, attraction is more primordial than judgment... and I think that pre-judgments tend to be appended onto our libido, often to the point of ruining what could have been a positive opinion of someone.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
We try to present ourselves in a light that shows our character. We took the time to put several pictures up. We wrote a clear, well-written and detailed profile. We also let everyone know that we like all races and people. Remember, some couples are curious about playing with you, but may make the assumption that you are only into interracial couples (or into one of the spouses being of a certain race at a minimum). I'm sure getting a couple of certifications helps too, because people can look and see the type of people you play with. We also browsed through a lot of profiles and were a bit picky on who we attempted to contact. We do our part to find compatibility. Hopefully they do theirs. And when we contact them, we let them know why we sent them a message and make them aware that we looked at their pictures or their profile by mentioning something specific. Definitely something more than, "Hey we think you to are hot. Wanna set a play date?"

We knew from the get go that us being interracial was gong to be both a benefit and a detriment. There are still people that are racist. There are people that are simply uncomfortable around blacks due to unfamiliarity. There are some people that are genuinely not attracted to certain races. There's nothing wrong with that. I knew a white guy for several years that had a black chick as a close friend, but had ZERO attraction to black women. We all knew and it wasn't a big deal.

But there are also people that are attracted to blacks. So, in a way that's an advantage over couples without blacks in them. I'm sure there are several people that want to try sex with a black/asian/indian, because they've only slept with whites previously. Nothing wrong with that either. Part of the lifestyle is being able to have fun and experiment as long as everyone is comfortable. Heck, there's a couple we're talking to now that might be teaching us a few new sexual tricks lol

All in all, racial preference should be treated as nothing more than a preference. Their reasons don't matter. If they aren't into you it wouldn't be fun for anyone involved. Trust me. You'd rather them be honest than force the issue into a negative experience. The same way some don't swap, some don't kiss, some don't play with toys, and some want sex in different rooms. Some of those things won't work for you either.

As this thread, and several of our personal experiences have shown, there are a lot of people that don't care what race you are on here. There are lots of people looking to expand their fun and race is the least of their worries.

Post pictures, right a good profile, present yourself well, and give a positive impression when you start making contact (whether that be e-mail, phone, or text). Things will work out for you.

Just be respectful or everyone's boundaries. Be safe. Have fun. :)

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Just read through this entire thread and I find it interesting. We're an interracial couple. We have friends and acquaintances of all different races, so that's never a factor in anything we do. That being said, I deal with so many people on a daily basis that I can totally understand how/why people develop preferences for different races.

You need to be aware of stereotypes. Right or wrong, they exist. We all carry them to SOME level. For most of us, it's little to non-existent, but we have them. Those are simple scientific defense mechanisms. Most of us are also smart enough to know that there are good, bad, friendly, and mean people in every race.

One of the things I think people need to understand is that if you're black, white, asian, country, goth, ghetto, etc. That can limit your options for a number of reasons. In many instances, if you are going to live a stereotype like ghetto (all cultures have ghetto folks) and goth, you need to be aware of the perceptions that come with that. You might still be a damn cool person, but people that have no previous knowledge or interactions with you likely aren't going to gamble their limited fun time away to find out.

Now, that being said, we're new to the lifestyle, but we've had no trouble finding playmates. So far, we've played with a couple and met several others. Right now, we've got two or three single women and four or five couples that we are exchanging messages, texting, and talking to. We're cultivating relationships and slowly working a time in to play. And we're in the south.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
As a white guy, I wonder why more black women aren't interested in white men? The other way around, doesn't seem to be the problem.

Just a thought.

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
As soon as we find one, it's on like DONKY KONG!!

I just....

HAHAHAHAHAH

Been there, done that!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8030 posts)
I don't play with races,I only play with women,some are darker then others,some thier eyes are differenet,some are shorter,AND SOME HAVE GREAT BIG HOOTERS.I only play with people who treat me with respect as a person......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We love interracial couples, my wife loves to play with black men, and i like black women, so black couples or interracial couples are all good with us, so any of them around our area leave us a note and lets see what happens.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples