Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You callous, unmanly brute!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Neither of us has been told to lose weight, but due to my lack of body hair, I've been informed that my chest wasn't very manly..

I was laughing too hard to have taken her serious, until her husband pulled me aside and said that she was serious, and that I had hurt her feelings by laughing at her and should apologize..

AGAIN, I start laughing uncontrollably.. She had issue with everyone at the party!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
swgoldencouple wow all i can say is wow if someone thinks you average and likes you better when you lose weight, OMG thats nuts, and if anyone would tell my wife that , if my wife was big or little it would not matter, to say "you are ok but lose some weight and we can play" they would be gone from our play list faster then i could say goodbye, someones preference is fine, but to tell someone to lose weight if they want to fuck them is rude and out of line if you ask me

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Some friends of ours have a really cool line in their profile- there's only one race, the human one :)

I cannot tell you how many super hot black ladies I've seen here; lots. When I was married in the 90's I attended Norfolk State University- talk about babe central. However, those were girls. Here they are women-

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
Sweettart really nailed this. It is difficult to find people who have both physical and intellectual attributes that are interesting to you. We are selective. It has been difficult but it has also been rewarding.

So, keep looking. The color of a persons skin is not important.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's just one more obstacle added to the already difficult process of playing with strangers..

Some can't help but make it an issue, but that's entirely expected!

Many times, preference is just a word to cover something else, many times it's just what it is, preference.

When people single out a specific race, well....they're just fooling you and themselves.

We've actually been known to show more respect for outright racist over those that scream preference.. At least a racist says it to your face regardless the consequences. Closet racist are actually more difficult to deal with in our experiences. And there are a bunch of them!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
Just because your a swinger and open minded doesnt mean that you cant have preferences. And, preferences are just that preferences.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Interracial and colored couples please apply! :)

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Sounds like you guys are headed in the right direction..

Just remember to have fun along the way! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
We agree with Altim.

Btw to toptim...one day it will happen, but remember we're easing our way into this and for the time being we're sticking with couples. It just feels more comfortable for the moment

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(77 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 168   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples