Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife is a Spaniard, of Portuguese descent. I'm a descendent of a Scottish clan of smartarsewholes. We favor salt and pepper,to taste...just saying

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
"I feel that it makes us white Men not feel man enough."

No one can "make" you feel inferior in any respect. Only you can do that.

Welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ruthless Roller, welcome. Hope you'll stick around in the forums and "meet" a lot of Texans who don't have that mentality. I always forget Mr and Mrs. SA are interracial (yeah, I know. It's in their sls name...duh) until we go out together and he's getting those stares you mentioned. I usually just think it's because we're all just laughing like maniacs at something we're talking about, but no. There's a generational thing going sometimes, and a look, I guess, of "disdain." Hopefully that will change in time. It hasn't yet, but hopefully it's moving in the right direction. You should've seen the stares the three of us got when I went with Mr and Mrs. SA to the movies to see "The Help." We tend to have some fun with it.

Smooches, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
Texas is pretty segregated but, there's a whole lot of Texas out there, so don't give up.

Welcome to the forums and Texas.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
We've played with interracial couples, makes no never mind to us. We seek nice people with a sense of humor who are easy to be with.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(163 posts)
OMG...If there was ANY doubt that the lifestyle varies like night and day from region to region, this thread should eliminate ANY doubt. Interracial couples in the Chicago, Milwaukee, Indy and Cincy/Dayton are superstars

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And we have 10ft ceilings, or are they 12? I don't measure...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
"Seems the more things change, the more they stay the same."

The keys to the "conservatisism" of the " Moral Hypocritical Right".

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
WOW is all i can say to some of the posts on here, not that you posted them, BUT that there are people out here with the thoughts they have. I guess its a good thing in one sense, it shows us who we DONT want to play with, we had it happen to us once ( the we wont play with you because you played with b lack people ) and you know what? i just looked them in the eye and said " thanks for telling me that, its a good thing to know who the a**holes of the life style are, and rest assured if anyone asks me anything about you, i will make sure that your thoughts on this are known, because you are fine to have your own thoughts, and preferences, but i am free as well to let people know what you are like when asked. Now understand i never go out of my way to put anyone down, but when asked my thoughts on someone, i give my thoughts, and tell them thats just what i think of them, you want to know and form your own feel free, and 9 out of 10 times they will go find out and come back to me and say you were right they are idiots. People like them and those that wont even talk to you if you are bigger bodied then a scarecrow, i dont worry about, there are many couples out here, and if people want to make a judgment about me/us on just our looks? i would rather not know them or have them as a friend, much less a playmate. Dont get me wrong i am not saying people have to play with others they are not attracted to, but to tell me you wont even want to be my friend because my wife and or i are to big? that's just stupid IMO, the same as someone not wanting to talk to someone just because they are black, ok end of rant hahahahah

Hamilton MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Sexus

I think it rubbed of on your ceiling the last time I was on your bed...lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 168   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples