Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Interracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey InterraccyCpl! I am of Mexican heritage and my lovely wife is the palest of them all. We share many fun times with all colors. I think being here in Texas we are a little more open-minded. The only requierment we have is that you love cold beer and BBQ. Good luck to you and don't let the idiots get you down.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Welcome to the Forums InterRacy

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I am caucasian and my wife is african american. Although we have never openly been told by couples that they are not interested because we are interracial, it no doubt happens. On the flip side, we have been approached by caucasian couples for the very reason that my wife is african american (e.g. she is a novelty). It is an unfortunate fact that in the 21st century the color of one's skin still matters to many people, and that people still paint others with racial stereotypes. When I told a highly educated friend of mine that I had married an african american woman, his response was "Wow, you must have a big cock if you can satisfy a black woman". Good Lord. He should of followed Abe Lincoln's advice that "It is better to keep your mouth shut and have others think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

In the final analysis though, what is true for all of us, regardless of the color of our skin, is that is challenging to find compatible couples.

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(1 post)
* all hail the King

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I'd be ok...that would still leave every other other one. Right?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Ruthless, we live 5 minutes from Sea World. Let us all know when you get back this way, and we will give you a proper (and okay, improper) welcome!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
My wife is a Spaniard, of Portuguese descent. I'm a descendent of a Scottish clan of smartarsewholes. We favor salt and pepper,to taste...just saying

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
"I feel that it makes us white Men not feel man enough."

No one can "make" you feel inferior in any respect. Only you can do that.

Welcome to the forums.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Ruthless Roller, welcome. Hope you'll stick around in the forums and "meet" a lot of Texans who don't have that mentality. I always forget Mr and Mrs. SA are interracial (yeah, I know. It's in their sls name...duh) until we go out together and he's getting those stares you mentioned. I usually just think it's because we're all just laughing like maniacs at something we're talking about, but no. There's a generational thing going sometimes, and a look, I guess, of "disdain." Hopefully that will change in time. It hasn't yet, but hopefully it's moving in the right direction. You should've seen the stares the three of us got when I went with Mr and Mrs. SA to the movies to see "The Help." We tend to have some fun with it.

Smooches, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Texas is pretty segregated but, there's a whole lot of Texas out there, so don't give up.

Welcome to the forums and Texas.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples