Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We love interracial couples! More fun and exoctic when you play with all races and nationalities. That is just us :)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Wish we could head your way this weekend, but we will be there on Tuesday, if anyone still hangs out at the karaoke bar on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear some party house stories!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
Thanks VB! We aren't listed for any parties... yet. ; ) But we'll see.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Well put.

See you guys Saturday.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
Simple to me... it's not about race when you are only interested in certain type of women to become intimate... just like some like or have fetishes for skinny, tall, short, big/lil butt... it's about what makes the men SALUTE and the ladies CREAM... end result... if you know a certain type of person does or does not make you SALUTE OR CREAM, then why not advertise that up front save everyone time and discomforts? Now, that doesn't mean you may not want to socialize with all types of people, enjoy their company and other events... just not fuk them. :D

Just because anyone is in the lifestyle does not mean they HAVE to fuk everything they see or "give it" to whoever wants to not hurt their feelings... you shouldn't give yourself to anyone unless you trully want it/them... some are into all races... some are not... not an attack unless you can tell they won't socialize with certainrace(s) at all. :)

Tootles!

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
for us us it is about attraction and neither of us are attracted to people of an different race nor do we have any desire to explore that area we also are not attracted to people that enjoy sex with pain bathroom games etc so perhaps it appears to you as racist yet to us there is just no mutual attraction

Grovetown GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I was referring to the dood who complained that it makes him feel "not man enough" when a woman wants to try out something he is not. Scrolling down, yes, you were the person who said that. Actually, now that I look at your posting history, it appears that you are more insecure about penis size than anything else.

But if protecting your wife from big cock and/or black men makes you feel better about yourself, rock on.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Interracy, welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around and participate in other threads too.

This subject has produced some fine ironies. A few weeks ago a young AA man started a thread decrying Swingers who have racial preferences about their playmates, yet went on to state that he prefers to play with white women. And that thread was running concurrently with one in which a caucasion male was moaning about all the profiles that announced interest only in BBC. I think the irony was lost on both of them.

In any event, from the little I can see of the lady in your profile, she is a beauty. Her smile really does appear to reach from ear to ear. A nice smile knows no boundaries of language, or color.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Sorry to hear that this sort of thing still exists. What a shame. It is mutual fun between adults- who cares what the skin color or nationality is- respect first and then fun....good luck!

South Bend IN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey InterraccyCpl! I am of Mexican heritage and my lovely wife is the palest of them all. We share many fun times with all colors. I think being here in Texas we are a little more open-minded. The only requierment we have is that you love cold beer and BBQ. Good luck to you and don't let the idiots get you down.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples