Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410160
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   160 to 166 of 166 
User Details are only visible to members.
The key though is to try and not be hypersensitive and take things personally. That destroys all of your fun.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We've had fun times with some interracial couples..... they never mentioned that they had a hard time finding friends or playmates. Maybe you just need to keep looking??

Good luck!!

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Id say we haven't either, and we haven't....but most really mistaken me for being italian because my ass is so white lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am an inter racial person and I confuse myself. To each his own LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
duo, honestly we have found in this area that white wives who are married to african american men tend to be attracted mostly to african american men...and Jay is caucasian american. And thats absolutely cool!! We know some bad ass couples that are inter racial and honestly they do tend to stick with other inter racial couples. Its all good, its all what you like :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Most of the interracial couples we've met were where the guy was black and the woman was white. In those cases, the women preferred playing with black guys- which is cool. We've only met one couple where the woman was black and the guy was white. Maybe it's just the numbers; not sure.

When I [male half] attended Norfolk State U. there were a lot of beautiful black women students. But not all the guys there seemed as open minded so I never pursued it. Playing football there in the 80's though was a cultural eye-opener as I learned about hip hop and watched my Barry Manilow cassette tape go skipping down I-95 when I snuck it in during a McDonalds stop coming back from an away game against Johnson C. Smith U.

Great times- great people :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
How come interracial couples have problems finding other couples to play with unless its another interracial couple?? I know everyone has a preference but the preference here is about RACE. I thought we were supposed to be an OPEN-MINDED and NON-JUDGEMENTAL lifestyle. Or is RACE the only thing thats being excluded in our open, non-judgemental minds???

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   160 to 166 of 166 
TOPIC: Interracial Couples