Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410153
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   153 to 162 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have played with two interracial couples and would and most likely will again. However it does seem there is a huge black man following in the swinging world that gets old. Not that we haven't had fun because we have race excluded. Race seems to be wayyy too big an issue! God, we just want to fuck other hot people so who gives a fuck the color of your skin, if your hot just get down!!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Yes you must be new to Sls. Where you are searching on this site to determine that. There are couples of many races looking for many types of people. Not just white couples looking for the unicorns. Every person on Sls has a preference. Be it bi ,bicurious ,bisexual ,straight , multiple, watch and be watched or a desire for a different flavor.. Variety is the spice of life :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I disagree to a definite point. You must keep in mind, if a lady is married to an african american man it is a very good indicator that she is generally attracted to black men. We know quite a few interracial couples (and love them, they are da bomb). We enjoy seeing them at meet and greets and they are fantastic. But in truth they go to parties where the couples are usually white wives and black husbands. The wives aren't attracted to Jay sexually simply because they are into black men. And thats absolutely cool. I don't think its fair though that you say that white couples ONLY want white bifems. Its not true, I know lotsa white wives who enjoy black men :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost... I'm in (hopefully balls deep).

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I think it is just hit or miss not race.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
You can have sex with me...just sayin.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You really think that Race is the only thing be judged?

How about body type? hair color? weight?

Breaking news, most people have moved past the race issue in america. take a look at who is in the white house.

That said, shouldn't people be allowed to have sex with who they are attracted to without the veiled implications of being racists? or must we all just disregard our preferences and fuck someone that we arent attracted to to prove we're not racists?

honestly this crap pisses me off.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
The key though is to try and not be hypersensitive and take things personally. That destroys all of your fun.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We've had fun times with some interracial couples..... they never mentioned that they had a hard time finding friends or playmates. Maybe you just need to keep looking??

Good luck!!

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Id say we haven't either, and we haven't....but most really mistaken me for being italian because my ass is so white lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   153 to 162 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples