Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410132
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   132 to 141 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope you weren't eating

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh wow - thanks for the image, that's hilarious!!!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
Just as I'm not too turned on by women who look like Shirely from the tv show What's Happening, most black ladies probably aren't turned on by guys who look tragically white like Pee Wee Herman.

Oh Man I just imagined Pee We fucking Shirley...

Shirley on bottom doggie style, Pee Wee laughing that damn laugh.. I def have too much time on my hands.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
The first couple we hooked up with was hispanic and they were way-amazing!

We think it comes down the the right match. With the black-male, white-female couples we've found most of these females prefer black guys. We've only met one couple at a M&G where the guy was white and the woman was black. In every case it's come down to attraction.

Just as I'm not too turned on by women who look like Shirely from the tv show What's Happening, most black ladies probably aren't turned on by guys who look tragically white like Pee Wee Herman.

For us the right opportunity hasn't presented itself and our opportunities are somewhat limited due to family life. This having been written, we don't have the time to go on a quest.. so we just smile and take live as it cums. ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
In this lifestyle, I seek specific body types, personalities, sexual experience, desires I want to fullfill. I do not feel that having preferences for what you seek to fullfill your swing fun is being racist. Simply I am not going to be what everyone else desires and I accept that. Why is it seen as racial to have preferences for your own fantasy fullfillment. When did being on a swingers site mean that I am racist if I dont prefer certain types of men/women/couples.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
I find this to be an intresting topic. My wife is Hispanic, and she insists that prior to any meeting in person I inform the potential playmate(s) that she is hispanic and I am white. there are some bigoted swingers believe it or not. We have been married for a very long time and have seen this in people outside of the lifestyle as well. Some people think they are too good to be with someone who does not conform to their miopic cookie cutter view of what someone else needs to be.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Gypsy are you an interracial couple? Does it mean that another couple who is not interracial will only play with the female and not the male?

When I was back East I knew a lot of people who played well with people of any race, but maybe I was with a different crowd. So the problem is with the guy, not the woman??? I'm not sure I understand it.

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
We are finding the same here in Northern New Jersey. Single and married guys want the wife, ie cute little black female, but not the ladies.

We have been with three guys and one couple, the wife has had some fun but nothing for me...

We send out a bunch of e-mails with photos attached and very few if any replies and always response "not thanks".

Orange NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I just stumbled into this topic... and read the postings...

I really don't know one way or another if interracial couples are less popular than same race couples.... (?)

For me, I don't really care about the race, etc... If a guy (or a woman, or a couple) are hot and sexy... then I'm game... If they are not, then I pass. It's as simple as that for me but maybe others have different feelings. Who knows!

Michelle

Sekiu WA
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Probably about as difficult as finding straight couples. Just keep looking and you'll find some great people to play with.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   132 to 141 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples