Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sure Mrs Leeza would enjoy your candy, Mr SheLikesGurls... we could take turns feeding her until she's completely satisfied...

...then I'd like a sandwich! ;^)

Back to the thread topic-- I had a black girlfriend for a few months when I was in college. I was not prepared for the reactions that I got from friends, my family or even strangers. I admire any interracial couple for being able to deal with many difficult challenges. I gave up on a great relationship because I was not strong enough.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6845 posts)
yes, please!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6845 posts)
I was taught to share my candy. You want a piece ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
well, I like candy-cane-colored penises....what does that make me?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6845 posts)
If we like you, it is you we like , not because you are a certain color religion or nationality. If we all looked alike, how friggin boring swinging would be :)

To each their own.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
As a black man in the lifestyle I think its a little bit of both, race and preference. It's hard to tell the difference, only because color and ethnicity has no bearing on attraction for my wife or myself. We just wasn't raised like that. Also, if you have noticed, there are alot more white people in the lifestyle than any other, and I think ithe same thing would happen to them if it was the other way around. Just ignorant people out there of all races. Shit, we have had latin couples turn us down because i'm black, and yes they have said it...

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
if my wife were not bi, or bi-curious, or whatever the term of the month is does that make her closed minded in the swinging world?

this is a pile of bunk!!!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2183 posts)
we have exp. both people who didn't want to be with a black man and people who only wanted to be with a black man. I don't know if I "should" be offended by either, but I was to some extent. the cpl who only wanted a black man made me feel like I was just a novelty and they expected me to have a big dick and never get tired of fucking a white woman. the cpl who would not be with a blk man said, nothing about blk men turned them on. we all have our likes and dislikes. if you have a feature that someone doesn't like, i.e. white, black, asian, bbw, bdsm, bareback only and anything else you can think of it is ok for you to feel offended, but that doesn't make the other person a *%$?ist.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(282 posts)
My fiancé is only attracted to white men period. If that makes her racist then I guess she hates a good portion of the human inhabitants on this planet. However that's not the case. She just has sexual preferences and I don't see why she would alter them to be politically correct. I explained her preferences to one interacial couple that messaged us and was attacked rather viciously and was told that we were racist. The couple actually asked me if my fiancé was drowning and a black man reached his hand out to save her would she take it? Would a black man all of a sudden be good enough for her then? I simply laughed and responded that I wasn't aware that swinging decisions were a life or death situation.

I on the other hand have no strict race preferences in fact I have been romantically involved with three African American women and they were all phenomenal people. I actually prefer a more exotic woman. That's just me. I don't think it makes me more open minded than my fiancé it's just my preference.

We are an interacial couple. I can tell you what does piss me off though. There are people that only seem to categorize relationships where one of the persons are black to be interacial. We recently got an email from a couple expressing interest, when I went to their profile it said "no interacial couples!" so when I wrote back to them I explained that we couldn't possibly be a good match for them considering my fiancé was born in Taiwan and is of Asian descent. They replied that they just meant black people. I am not sure why but that statement alone deeply offended me and I told them not a chance.

-Styles

Covington LA
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Hmmmm.I think we get more interest because we are a interracial couple not less. But maybe it's just my wifes amazing and irresistible personality. No prejudice here,rofl.

Merced CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 168   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples