Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Unfortunately, race plays a very bigrole in society and always has played a role even in this so called fantasyland we call " The Lifestyle". We still have to remember that some pple still apply "real world" thinking to life in the lifesyle. For example, some pple fulfill that fanstasy of being with some one of a different race because for some reason or limitatation they couldn't excersize that curiousity ineveryday life. Then other pple feel like their idea of fun (in the lifestyle) is finding that person that looks like them because that's what they are used to and prefer.Some ppleare creatures of habit even whenthey can choose to do something different. They don't prefer someone outside their race. It would seem (from my experience) that the most common interracial couple combo is BM/WF. So as far as potential couples go, some BF's of apotential BM/BF couplewon't entertain because thefemalemay take it personal that you chose a WF as your mate with there being a shortage of BM for various other reasons. White couples may not entain the thought because they think it isnasty,dirty, etc.or it may degrade their status. (There you go....real world thought process creeping into the fantasy world.) If she was with a white male, they would have to beat couples away with a stick compared to the recent situation.

The very thought of entaining AA pple is considered degrading to some pple and it has been for hundreds of years.Not sure why it's a surprise thatit still exists in some sense.Technically, the oppositethought can apply as well. Some pple could think entaining Causasianpple is degrading. I have heard ppleexpress that thought aswell.America has come a long way but stillhas a long way to go. It's sad that with all the great achievements and contributions that AA pple have made and the potential to make, that the (they willdegrade yourstatus) stigma still sticks. I guess, it is what it is.

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Well, think of a couple of common examples Mrs. Fancy... and please - everyone - EVERYTHING I write here is in general terms. Of course there are loads of exceptions. This isn't rules. Just general observations....

I don't know how many profiles of white women I have seen that demand black men only. I'm sure it's not because they don't find white men attractive (well, OK maybe some do), but something about black men excites them. OK.

I've also seen a few black women who want white men only. Who knows why - maybe enough black men have pissed them off. Or maybe there's something about white men they find sexy or interesting.

Probably the one demographic that has the hardest time in this is Asian males. White men tend to find Asian women very sexy/cute/alluring whatever. This is generally not a reciprocal situation - white (or black) women don't seem to find Asian men as a demographic particularly interesting. If I may hazard a guess as to why, one woman told me once that Asian men tend to be slighter build, shorter, and do not exude the "manliness" that they are looking for. Like I said obviously there are exceptions. But this was their informal take.

<br /> If someone can say that they find black men as a demographic exciting, this doesn't mean they find ALL black men exciting. However, I must conclude that the converse situation must also be possible - someone who finds black men as a demographic UNexciting, and this doesn't mean they find ALL black men UNexciting.

I find east Asian women, in general, very cute and sexy. I would therefore think it is possible for a person to find Asian women, in general, to be unattractive. I can't tell you WHY I find them very cute and sexy, and I likewise think that the other person couldn't tell you why they think they aren't.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18820 posts)
People assume that because my hubby is white, I prefer white men. Nothing could be further from the truth - I prefer men who I find attractive. But, my husband does prefer women of color (meaning 'not white'), but he does not totally exclude women who are white as he does not find white women generally unattractive.

I understand preferences, but from my point of view, I cannot understand how anyone can be unattracted to an entire race or other group of people. I guess I take people on an individual basis as I find people attractive in all races, body types, heights, ages, etc. I have preferences, but I don't cut out certain groups - I prefer men over 6ft, but I have no issue playing with someone who is my height (5'9). If he's shorter - we are kinda pushing it but it's still on the table. I dunno, I just can't put a blanket over a whole group of people.

I wonder if people who only play within their own race do find people outside of their race attractive, but choose to not play outside of their race for whatever reason.

I also wonder that if you aren't attracted to a certain race, what is it about that entire race that turns you off?

On the flip side, when someone of race A says they prefer to play with race B, what is it about race B as an entire race that they prefer.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(128 posts)
We love interracial couples! More fun and exoctic when you play with all races and nationalities. That is just us :)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Wish we could head your way this weekend, but we will be there on Tuesday, if anyone still hangs out at the karaoke bar on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear some party house stories!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Thanks VB! We aren't listed for any parties... yet. ; ) But we'll see.

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Well put.

See you guys Saturday.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18820 posts)
Simple to me... it's not about race when you are only interested in certain type of women to become intimate... just like some like or have fetishes for skinny, tall, short, big/lil butt... it's about what makes the men SALUTE and the ladies CREAM... end result... if you know a certain type of person does or does not make you SALUTE OR CREAM, then why not advertise that up front save everyone time and discomforts? Now, that doesn't mean you may not want to socialize with all types of people, enjoy their company and other events... just not fuk them. :D

Just because anyone is in the lifestyle does not mean they HAVE to fuk everything they see or "give it" to whoever wants to not hurt their feelings... you shouldn't give yourself to anyone unless you trully want it/them... some are into all races... some are not... not an attack unless you can tell they won't socialize with certainrace(s) at all. :)

Tootles!

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
for us us it is about attraction and neither of us are attracted to people of an different race nor do we have any desire to explore that area we also are not attracted to people that enjoy sex with pain bathroom games etc so perhaps it appears to you as racist yet to us there is just no mutual attraction

Grovetown GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I was referring to the dood who complained that it makes him feel "not man enough" when a woman wants to try out something he is not. Scrolling down, yes, you were the person who said that. Actually, now that I look at your posting history, it appears that you are more insecure about penis size than anything else.

But if protecting your wife from big cock and/or black men makes you feel better about yourself, rock on.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples