Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Color is not an issue with us. People who have bad attitudes are.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i play with dark meat more than i do with white meat,each to there own .lol.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(289 posts)
We were with three in one night at an XMAS party. Awesome!!!

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
I've been playing near 20 years and I have yet to be with an interracial couple. Quite odd, it seems to me.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We welcum all couples of any race! FUNFUNFUN!! Singles as well!

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Welcome to forums Harley...thats definately a great attitude to have!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
welcome to the forums, HarleyCpl. You're a great addition. have fun in here!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
We are an IR couple and we all are here to have fun and enjoy this lifestyle.If that is their perference that's ok and we do not let it bother us. We are a fun couple new to this lifestyle and we are not going to let something like this stop us. To each their own.

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
give me an interracial couples and singles any time ,not picky. P.S. ohhh hell i take what i can get, sex is sex, my cane would not care less.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(289 posts)
Hmmm...not sure if its an accurate statement to say that IR couples have difficulty meeting people. I am the female half of an IR couple and that is one issue we don't have. Think it helps us in a way....we kinda stand out when we go to a party/club...easy to pick out since there are so few IR couples. We are both very social so we tend to meet new people at every party we attend. I agree with other posts....everyone has their own preferences...those preferences have a greater impact on things rather than race. We have "interacted" out of our norm...based on the chemistry we had with people. People all have different levels of exposure and communication skills as well. I never even saw a "real black person" until I went to college. So when meeting new people you have to keep that in mind...not everyone has had the same life experiences and may be operating on a "novice" level and kinda feelin their way through a new situation. Extend some grace. Now for those who speak absolutes...."no blacks, no fat, no white, no this no that...." move on and let it go. Who cares....their preference and in actuality their loss. I have met great people from all walks of life (income levels, race, size) and feel I have learned something from all. So when I meet that absolute personality I write it off as their loss....they are limiting themselves in learning. Being friends with someone or talking to them doesn't mean they have to become play partners...individual chemistry determines that. Not denying that I have my own preferences...cause I do....just that I have been known to deviate from my preferences when whoo'd by laughter and personality.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   111 to 120 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples