Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 14125410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are an IR couple and we all are here to have fun and enjoy this lifestyle.If that is their perference that's ok and we do not let it bother us. We are a fun couple new to this lifestyle and we are not going to let something like this stop us. To each their own.

Leesburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
give me an interracial couples and singles any time ,not picky. P.S. ohhh hell i take what i can get, sex is sex, my cane would not care less.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(276 posts)
Hmmm...not sure if its an accurate statement to say that IR couples have difficulty meeting people. I am the female half of an IR couple and that is one issue we don't have. Think it helps us in a way....we kinda stand out when we go to a party/club...easy to pick out since there are so few IR couples. We are both very social so we tend to meet new people at every party we attend. I agree with other posts....everyone has their own preferences...those preferences have a greater impact on things rather than race. We have "interacted" out of our norm...based on the chemistry we had with people. People all have different levels of exposure and communication skills as well. I never even saw a "real black person" until I went to college. So when meeting new people you have to keep that in mind...not everyone has had the same life experiences and may be operating on a "novice" level and kinda feelin their way through a new situation. Extend some grace. Now for those who speak absolutes...."no blacks, no fat, no white, no this no that...." move on and let it go. Who cares....their preference and in actuality their loss. I have met great people from all walks of life (income levels, race, size) and feel I have learned something from all. So when I meet that absolute personality I write it off as their loss....they are limiting themselves in learning. Being friends with someone or talking to them doesn't mean they have to become play partners...individual chemistry determines that. Not denying that I have my own preferences...cause I do....just that I have been known to deviate from my preferences when whoo'd by laughter and personality.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(164 posts)
May i answer this one PLEASE!!!

How come interracial couples have problems finding other couples to play with unless its another interracial couple??

Rear of the unknown or stigma

I know everyone has a preference but the preference here is about RACE. I thought we were supposed to be an OPEN-MINDED and NON-JUDGEMENTAL lifestyle.

Keep thinking that ok! you have of the worst closeted bigots on this site and some that need to pick up their KKK robes up on Saturday by 6p.

There are GROUPS of people that advertise how diverse they are but their member aren't! Their parties certainly don't reflect it .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Interracial isn't only about black/white...it's also about hispanic, oriental, et al. Let's not get bogged down in the black/white thing. We've had wonderful times with hispanic, black, and oriental people. We've also been ignored by hispanic, black and oriental people...and white people. It all boils down to preference and chemistry. People have preferences, and whether you call it personal preference or prejudice is the subject of another (very acrimonious) thread. In the end, if you treat people as People, good chemistry will find you. If you treat people as Objects, it won't happen. That's just good human relations, and the interracial thing is totally irrelevant.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(789 posts)
people with good attitudes, confidence, and who are laid back about such stuff are VERY attractive. Sexy.

A lot about attraction has to do with how you feel about yourselves. When I read a profile that lists dozens of very specific "no"s or requirements such as extremely specific measurements and numbers, colors, educational feats, I wonder what it is that those people are afraid of, or wanting to avoid, or had had a bad experience with in their lives. Attraction, yes. Militant height and weight and race stats...hmm.

We have our preferences. yes. We are picky in areas. yes. But. We do leave ourselves pretty open to delightful surprises.

And with our experience, ages, etc., delightful surprises are a lot of fun. And quite memorable.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I highly doubt it's all about race. We get turned down for all sorts of reasons!!

We also don't take it personal, it is what it is...their loss not ours...we think we're a good catch!!

Our validations on this site and one other proves it. Life is too short to worry about, WHY.. Move on and have fun...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8002 posts)
Sounds like fun :)

Mr Leeza that is sad people in your own family couldnt be happy for you :(

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm sure Mrs Leeza would enjoy your candy, Mr SheLikesGurls... we could take turns feeding her until she's completely satisfied...

...then I'd like a sandwich! ;^)

Back to the thread topic-- I had a black girlfriend for a few months when I was in college. I was not prepared for the reactions that I got from friends, my family or even strangers. I admire any interracial couple for being able to deal with many difficult challenges. I gave up on a great relationship because I was not strong enough.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6736 posts)
yes, please!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6736 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 166   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples