Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never really thought of it until now, but I'm white and my g/f is Native American so I guess that makes us an interracial couple. Cool.

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
My wife and I went to a pool party once. She looks amazing in a bikini. It was couples only. We were friendly and my wife was easily the most attractive woman at the event. I'm not a bad looking guy at all. We didn't click with any couples, though we did like a couple of them. On the way home I said "wow, I can't believe that didn't pan out!" I couldn't think if a single reason wHy we didn't have more fun. Then my wife says "honey we were the only couple there that was bi-racial! WTF! She was right, I didn't even consider it! I am white she is Asian. Everyone else at that party was white. Look don't jump down my throat for being a racist, I'm a white guy, and the party organizer told me afterwards, week later, that he was afraid that that might happen. I said count us out of the next party.

Freeburn KY

Username hidden
(33 posts)
i for one do not care one way or the other ,,,i am a man of many colours,,, and also have injoyed the company of many ladies of colours. each to there own way.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I responded to this topic awhile ago and am shocked that it's still going on. I am in an interracial relationship and have wondered myself but refuses to let it bother me. I was born in the era of racism but was blessed with parents who taught me that racism is ignorance and never lower myself to that level. I have written to others and know they read my email but did not respond back. Preference, insecurities or whatever, if you sit and worry about it you are missing out on the fun this lifestyle has to offer. No matter what you say or do, THEY, not you, can change their belief. "Their lost my gain." Move on because if you live in the past, you can not survive in the future.

Leesburg FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wow at this topic....Really people?

It's about preference, not because someone is black or green. If it is, move the fuck on and get over it. Quit playing the goddamn race card. If someone gets so offended over a WORD, they need to do some serious soul searching about leaving their house ever again.

As an Alabamian, I see that shit WAY to often. Drop it and it will disappear from our culture. Hell, people MY AGE are playing the race card. That's just bullshit. I've been accused myself and been on the receiving end of it. Frankly, it's left a bad taste in my mouth about the entire US culture. Yeah, I'll get flack for that one.

There are bigger things to worry about in this day and age than whether or not someone called someone else a "name". Sticks and stones, people, sticks and stones....

It's ignorance at it's finest.

Hoover AL

Username hidden
(11 posts)
I like slender women,short,tall,red,yellow,black,white,blondes,burnettes,redheads,black hair,big tits little tits,black eyes,green eyes,blue eyes,gray eyes,but mostly I like women who give head...thats my opionin on race...race you to the next light

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
first of all, geo...i applaud you for your honesty in your postings. you are, at the very least, doing what most people wouldn't....talking openly and acknowledging how you really feel on the subject. now to the topic listed...i'm the black male of an interracial couple. we've been in this lifestyle for a whole five months...but we've REALLY worked hard at making up for lost time. we have yet to play with another interracial couple. ALL the females we've played with so far have been white. there was one MFM where the other male was black. we've played with two couples...not a black person in the bunch. the regular couple we play with is all-white. we're seeking out common sexual interests and desires. we've approached men, women, couples, blacks, whites, asians. that part just doesn't matter to us.

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(303 posts)
we could care less about color,we focus on chemistry.

West Blocton AL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I was interracial until my goat and sheep ran off, wait a minute that bi sexaul,oops wrong thread

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
wow, you guys so deep into your political correctness BS that you forgot to notice that one of the partners maybe simply NOT ATTRACTED to people of a different race.. What is all that BS about racism/farms/slaves??? There people who enjoy being with other races and there people who do not.. SIMPLE AS THAT!

Asking to as why interracial couples get less attention is too much of a generalization .. Without implying, but have you thought that you simply not attractive enough for the percentage of couples that would like interracial couple or anything related to you as a couple? I'm sure there hot interracial couples that get lots of action and there some that get very little.. But the bottom line is people attracted to who they like to be with, and no amount of political correctness and "we should be this and that" can change that..

San Pedro CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 168   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples