Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Interracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's just one more obstacle added to the already difficult process of playing with strangers..

Some can't help but make it an issue, but that's entirely expected!

Many times, preference is just a word to cover something else, many times it's just what it is, preference.

When people single out a specific race, well....they're just fooling you and themselves.

We've actually been known to show more respect for outright racist over those that scream preference.. At least a racist says it to your face regardless the consequences. Closet racist are actually more difficult to deal with in our experiences. And there are a bunch of them!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
Just because your a swinger and open minded doesnt mean that you cant have preferences. And, preferences are just that preferences.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
Interracial and colored couples please apply! :)

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Sounds like you guys are headed in the right direction..

Just remember to have fun along the way! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
We agree with Altim.

Btw to toptim...one day it will happen, but remember we're easing our way into this and for the time being we're sticking with couples. It just feels more comfortable for the moment

Beaufort SC
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Why do people do this. We all bleed the same way and some times same color unless you are an alien. I do not mind that. We are all human, some with tails (my wife) and people have change there body into a cat, lizard, or what ever they feel like it. At the end, they are still human and needs some one to love us.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Yes welcome to the forums. Too bad your in Al because you are one fine lady!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I do find it odd that anyone would pick a certain race, out of so many on planet earth to dislike for any reason. If you don't find a certain skin tone attractive, why not say that? I (male half) know for a fact that there are plenty that are darker than I'll ever be, so why not just use the broad stroke of the pen and say, ALL darker than myself? Some can say preference all they want, but if you throw race in it, you're the only one buying that line of reasoning. Same goes for the reverse.. Now, I know I'll hear how someone finds African Americans not attractive, yet wants to let everyone know they have "black friends"!! Truth be told, I don't even care, I'm just starting an uncomfortable debate... If there is anything to debate? Lmao

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8086 posts)
I don't see "interracial" as being a deal breaker or a deal maker. Everyone is their own person. I look at personality, eyes, figure, etc... I do, however, find contrast in skin tones to be kinda hott, no matter if it's BM/WF or WM/BF

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
" I thought we were supposed to be an OPEN-MINDED and NON-JUDGEMENTAL lifestyle. Or is RACE the only thing thats being excluded in our open, non-judgemental minds???"

Yes it is. Please don't ask me why. I have spent years trying to figure it out and I give up.It's a choice Just like some people on this site will only pay with HWP types and will state it.

BTW I'm an interracial dater and have been forever

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples