Interracial Couples : Swingers Discussion 1412541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkInterracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was referring to the dood who complained that it makes him feel "not man enough" when a woman wants to try out something he is not. Scrolling down, yes, you were the person who said that. Actually, now that I look at your posting history, it appears that you are more insecure about penis size than anything else.

But if protecting your wife from big cock and/or black men makes you feel better about yourself, rock on.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
Interracy, welcome to the forums. I hope you stick around and participate in other threads too.

This subject has produced some fine ironies. A few weeks ago a young AA man started a thread decrying Swingers who have racial preferences about their playmates, yet went on to state that he prefers to play with white women. And that thread was running concurrently with one in which a caucasion male was moaning about all the profiles that announced interest only in BBC. I think the irony was lost on both of them.

In any event, from the little I can see of the lady in your profile, she is a beauty. Her smile really does appear to reach from ear to ear. A nice smile knows no boundaries of language, or color.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
Sorry to hear that this sort of thing still exists. What a shame. It is mutual fun between adults- who cares what the skin color or nationality is- respect first and then fun....good luck!

South Bend IN

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hey InterraccyCpl! I am of Mexican heritage and my lovely wife is the palest of them all. We share many fun times with all colors. I think being here in Texas we are a little more open-minded. The only requierment we have is that you love cold beer and BBQ. Good luck to you and don't let the idiots get you down.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(86 posts)
Welcome to the Forums InterRacy

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I am caucasian and my wife is african american. Although we have never openly been told by couples that they are not interested because we are interracial, it no doubt happens. On the flip side, we have been approached by caucasian couples for the very reason that my wife is african american (e.g. she is a novelty). It is an unfortunate fact that in the 21st century the color of one's skin still matters to many people, and that people still paint others with racial stereotypes. When I told a highly educated friend of mine that I had married an african american woman, his response was "Wow, you must have a big cock if you can satisfy a black woman". Good Lord. He should of followed Abe Lincoln's advice that "It is better to keep your mouth shut and have others think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

In the final analysis though, what is true for all of us, regardless of the color of our skin, is that is challenging to find compatible couples.

Bellevue WA

Username hidden
(1 post)
* all hail the King

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
I'd be ok...that would still leave every other other one. Right?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Ruthless, we live 5 minutes from Sea World. Let us all know when you get back this way, and we will give you a proper (and okay, improper) welcome!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
My wife is a Spaniard, of Portuguese descent. I'm a descendent of a Scottish clan of smartarsewholes. We favor salt and pepper,to taste...just saying

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 168   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples