Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Interracial Couples
TOPIC: Interracial Couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 173   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DUDe has it occured to you that you're a single male and this is for the most part a couples sport and you bring nothing to the table other than a warm dildo?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Accused of stereotyping?

I said that I think that most white men are insecure when in the presence of other Black men. Why would you think a WHITE man would be insecure over a black man? Is that because of the stereotype that black men are more well endowed over a white man? Pffft that sure isnt true... I guess people feel that blacks are cool as long as they are not with my wife lol. So you are saying that WHITE MEN choose who their wives do and do not play with. WRONG..

When it comes to sex I figure its very personal for a lot of people Sex is personal for a lot of people. People have preferences. Color is ONE but NOT the only one, and not for everyone, weight, amount of hair,beauty, hung , not hung, thick, thin, Bondage, anal , Bi, gay, straight..many others to choose from as well. The biggest one that comes to mind it attitude. If your attitude sucks , you have a chip on your shoulder, you can keep on walking..food for thought

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Are you joking, you seem to be the one with fears. You don't get what you want when you want it and then you seem to project your own fears to others. Not only is your post ignorant it is blatantly racist.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
**I think most of the white couples especially the the white dudes on here are very insecure."**

Nonsense, inflammatory crap. There is no "affirmative action" required in any swinger's playmate choices. That's the point,,it's fantasy,,it's about couples sex. Swingles and single males are guests to the fantasy by invitation only. No thanks means No Thanks...playing the race card is childish thinking...IMHO !!!

As for the OP's thread topic:)

I just don't see where yawl would have a problem finding whatever your looking for in the lifestyle scene.Your a nice looking couple, your profile is well written. If non-interracial couples is what your looking for TARGET THAT with your tag line and verbiage there. Maybe a short something about your non-interracial interest sexually speaking in your profile.

The key words being" NON-Interracial Couples" those words mean a lot more then just black or white people.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(3920 posts)
"To be truthful, at a few parties, I have heard people (males) whisper to their mates that they didn't want to play with another couple because the man or woman was black." ====================================== We have NEVER heard anything even remotely like the above, but then we are not from Michigan.

But everybody has their preferences and they should not be expected to screw, suck, or fuck someone just to be politically correct. This assigning race to every aspect of life especially fucking is stupid and insulting. Why in any sane world would someone want to fuck another that did not find them attractive for any reason.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I think most of the white couples especially the the white dudes on here are very insecure."

That may be true in your experience. But be very careful in stereotyping any one genre into a box. That is like how some assume that all black men are thugs and criminals. It is absolutely not true.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Playing as a couple half the time I can say it is very very difficult to find four that all are attracted. It is easier to find either single males or single fems for us.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
To be truthful, at a few parties, I have heard people (males) whisper to their mates that they didn't want to play with another couple because the man or woman was black. The one guy's comment was " Maybe one day baby, but not tonight". Talking to that wife (alone) later she said her husband was afraid the black guy would not appreciate her and she thought is was about the size factor. I laughed so hard! I said that it is a old wise tale about black men having bigger cocks just like Asians having small cocks. All bullshit!

As well, another guy I know didn't want to enjoy this hot ass couple although he said they were a lot of fun and couldn't wait to hang out with them again... He told them they didn't have time that night but another time for sure... but the back story was, he said he wasn't attracted to dark women that he liked really pale women. He was a fool because that woman was hot as hell! She was very soft and had a perfect body. As well, Her man's cock was out of this world in size!

On to another point, my husband is Native and people think his is every type of race... which really throws me because he looks so (text book) Native to me! We have never met another Native and that sucks for me because I love that look. Nevertheless, I love other looks too... I just need to feel comfortable around the couple and have some type of attraction for them.

After all, we are suppose to be having fun, trying NEW things, & people... We are not looking for life partners as we already have them.. so what is so wrong with stepping out of the box for the night !

Mason MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Duo...if you lived closer we would have some great times!!! Your profile is HOT!!! You lokk like an awesome couple!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We have played with two interracial couples and would and most likely will again. However it does seem there is a huge black man following in the swinging world that gets old. Not that we haven't had fun because we have race excluded. Race seems to be wayyy too big an issue! God, we just want to fuck other hot people so who gives a fuck the color of your skin, if your hot just get down!!!

Elmira Heights NY
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 173   End
TOPIC: Interracial Couples