I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now : Swingers Discussion 2032821021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkI never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now
TOPIC: I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I should have added the :sarcasm: script to my post.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
id rather get texts..my phone sits on my tool box and i always miss calls..if i get a text..i see the blinking light..my wife will call my phone 30 time..and never see it...no blinking light..but she still dont get it..

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
"It's super convenient when you're too busy driving to talk on the phone."

LOL

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
I agree with Sallo. Texting is a great way to stay in touch without being intrusive. I text some friends daily, sometimes a simple good morning, sometimes an hour long sexting session. (You know who you are. ;-D)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I don't text a whole lot, but when one of my kids is traveling internationally, texting is a godsend - and cheaper than a telephone call!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8836 posts)
I love texting! What else is there to do at work?? lol..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
im like kd. I am a texter. I do not mind talking if I know you well...but again, my shy ass......I just dont know what to say when like couples call to verify. I understand the need for this and happily oblige...but I just never know what to say hahahahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Slo I agree with you, texting is an easy way to say things you would not normally say in person or even in a voice conversation. Like paging which it has replaced people are either in love with it or annoyed by it. I had been accused in the past of turning my pager off on purpose, or even in one case breaking it on purpose, I hated that damn thing. Could be why I want nothing to do with texts. Either send me an email, call me, talk to me in person, or better yet~~Leave me the hell alone!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
"It's super convenient when you're too busy driving to talk on the phone."

You are joking right? You don't actually text and drive do you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
It's super convenient when you're too busy driving to talk on the phone.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now