I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now : Swingers Discussion 2032821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkI never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now
TOPIC: I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have texting blocked. To me it is a regress in communication. The best is face to face. You get to see all human movements behind the spoken word. Shifty eyes, slumped shoulders, shuffling feet. Or straight on good stance and eye contact. Second is voice communication. At least you can hear the emotion and inflection in the voice. Texting removes everything to include the correct word you want to convey. This is if your normal and you can't spell. For example: Say your disappointed in someone but you can't spell it. So you text: pissed at. Completely different connotation, if not meaning. So here is my question: Why don't you be really cool and demand a morse code key and send in morse? You know I did just read about how to build your own morse tap pad...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
" And sometimes just waking up to a text that says "do you know how much I'd like to fuck you" just starts your day off right ;) "

Amen, sister!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
I'm a text and sext aholic. For a lot of the same reasons listed below. I can get back to people when I can. I can talk about things in text when my kids are around that I can't if I'm talking on the phone. And sometimes just waking up to a text that says "do you know how much I'd like to fuck you" just starts your day off right ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17656 posts)
It works well at work since I can reply when available, and loud equipment doesn't have me constantly replying "WHAT?... WHAT!... WHAT?"

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
I've been known to escape to the potty with the sole intent of texting.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Some people do amaze me with the speed of their reply's sometimes. Bella is one of them. She is the Flash of sexting or texting.

Raise your hand if you've potty break text'ur? Personally I'd rather get a text from the bathroom then a phone call any day...lol

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3546 posts)
I was the same way when the whole Texting thing came around.. I was like just pick up the phone and call the person Jeez... but now I get it. especially when at work texting is not as obtrusive to what i am doing like an actual phone call would be. also as others have stated that it doesn't put people on the spot to have to respond immediately if they are busy.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I'm way more fun via text than by phone or maybe even in person.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
Well, most of us got it. Some are slo.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No need Toledo; we all knew it was a joke. And a nice subtle one at that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: I never really got it about 4 years ago when some people were like I HATE TALKING ON THE PHONE TEXT ME INSTEAD !!!! I get it now