Hubby okay w- FMF but not MFM : Swingers Discussion 1950641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHubby okay w- FMF but not MFM
TOPIC: Hubby okay w- FMF but not MFM
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you look at most profiles, you'll see that your not alone. A lot of couples have single men blocked. And I've met couples who say they have met couples that the male half doesn't want a foresome occurring. You'll here many reasons why the fmf is ok and the mfm is not. And typically the female will say she doesn't want another man and the man say he has offered to let her have another man. Everyone has their own preferences and entitlements, but it kind of sounds like the guy wants his cake and eat it too.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I may be in the minority, but MFM is better than FMF to me from a sharing the responsibility standpoint.

FMFs are great too, but my mental focus drifts towards making sure they are both pleased, instead of pleasing myself. Its hard fucking work (pun intended). Then again I haven't had a FMF with women that I would characterise as Bi Furious, and I imagine if that were the case, some of that mental clutter would disappear.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Whalerockers, welcome to the forums. Hope you look around, make yourself at home, and have a good time.

I'm not real clear on your situation. It sounds like your husband wants to fuck other women with you, but doesn't want you fucking other men. If you are okay with that, fine. But it doesn't sound right to me, and in that case I agree with Babe. Y'all need to have a long talk.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Honestly MFM are my favorite. I love watching my wife enjoying another man and myself. FMF would be at the bottom of the list for me but i still want to try it sometime lol.

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Hubby okay w- FMF but not MFM