How to make a FMF not seem like A lot of work for M LOL : Swingers Discussion 208414101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow to make a FMF not seem like A lot of work for M LOL
TOPIC: How to make a FMF not seem like A lot of work for M LOL
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It seems like a lot of work, because you've got a lot of anxiety over it. Just relax, remember to laugh, and have fun. Everything else should work out, unless you just can't get it up... which can be caused by the anxiety. :)

If you go into a FMF with a plan, and a goal to "make sure they both cum", then you're doing it wrong. It's a group effort, not a solo effort. Most girls will help themselves along during the process.

We tend to spend a lot of time touching, licking, kissing and just plain ol' goofing around. nobody feels like they are "working", we're just having fun. We also don't stick one person in the middle and leave them there, if the other woman is bi at all. ;)

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
I think I brought this topic up I the threesome thread. With it being my first threesome I think was like a kid in a candy store. I was so excited that I didn't want to take and breaks and was trying ti please both women. If I get another chance ( and hopefully there will be a few more) I will pace myself and allow them to play more with each other. :)

Mr K

New York NY

Username hidden
(22 posts)
Lets see if thats your reaction in a couple weeks Mr Luvrman ;) xoxo

Worthington MN

Username hidden
(387 posts)
Hmmm, lets see.... back and forth, back and forth. Its like a kid in a candy store. How can we lose in an FMF :-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
If the women involved are not as interested in each other as they are in the guy, it IS alot of work for the guy who wants to make sure both women have a good time.

Unless I know for a fact that the two women involved are "active" participants or are extremely into each other I prefer to skip the FMF and just do a series of pairings.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Work?!!

WTF?

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
we've been in both MFM and FMF. Since I'm straight when we do FMF it is all about my man. It usually one of my friends, so I let him spend more time on them then with me since I'm the lucky one that gets to play with him every night.

And MFM, it isn't all about me ;) I'm very active during sex so the whole lay back and be pleasured doesn't apply. However from the stand point that the guys are just there for me yes then it is about me lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
PG - I likes the way you thinks!

I like the idea of concentrating on just the guy or one of the ladies.

Pickle in the middle anyone? LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
not always an option ;)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
Every time in my experience, both women have been bisexual. Gives plenty of time for "breaks" if need be.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: How to make a FMF not seem like A lot of work for M LOL