How to Make Love to a Woman : Swingers Discussion 48363
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow to Make Love to a Woman
TOPIC: How to Make Love to a Woman
Created by: FantasyKiss_N_WyldAnimal The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Now that I have regained my composure lol......I know myself as a woman, I love to hear the bedroom talk, as has been wonderfully described in past posts here. That makes me as a woman feel very sexual and beautiful. I can't stand being with men that think I am nothing more than a walking vagina.......I take my own clothes off, and almost immediately he is just doing "his thing"...it makes me think he is only in it for his own pleasure and I am just there. So yes, the talking is so awesome. And the teasing, and the touching. Not just going straight for the vagina and breasts, but the other erogenous zones of the body. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Holy shit, I've only read the original post and I'm turned on! shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
women can orgasm when gently stroked right behind the knees

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Rabbit,

I agree. It does work both ways. I definitely felt like I gave more than I received in the past, But I don't play that way anymore. The experience has to be for both partners to enjoy to the fullest.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Tripple,

You are soooo right! Many men just do not take the time to explore women, nor know how how without jumping straight to the sex organs. I don't think they realize we need more of the body, soul, and mind stimulation.

Would you like to show me your technique? My place, tonight, 7:30? LoL!

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Renee

When that happens with a playmate, I would gently stop him again and tell him to touch you like he would velvet. Most men have no idea how to enjoy the feeling of velvet, so you may have to take their hand and show them by placing his hand on yours and you move your hand across your body. Then place your hand on his as he continue to touch you that way. I find most guys just do not understand until they are shown.

I have had to re-direct playmates sometimes after that, but I use a soothing voice and just say "baby, I really love it when you touch me like this and then touch him that way. Again, I leave the ball in his court, hoping he will understand that I am asking for sensual touch. I have been known to stop someone from playing all together if their touch just does not turn me on and they can not figure out what I need after I try to show and teach them a few times.

Guys, pay attention! A large amount of ladies love to be touched with the type of sensual passion that puts ripples on their skin. If you don't think you can touch that way. Buy a piece of velvet and experiment on how it feels as you move it slowly across your skin applying different amount of pressure. You will gain a sense of pleasurable erotic touch and the ladies will moan in delight as you make their bodies sway the next time you run your hand across their skin. You will find the pleasure will be returned ten fold.

Kisses, Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There is so many ways to make love to a woman that ignites her soul and set her body on fire. One of my favorites to give and receive is the art of sensual touching. I love to have my partner touch the upper parts of the back of my neck ever so slowly with the tips of his fingers. His touch sets little sparks of electricity through me. His touch stays ever so light as he continues to stroke my neck and traces his fingers slightly downward. His lips begin the same journey as his fingers trace my spine. As he continues to tantalize and please my skin, he shifts his touch to the palms of his hands, applying the gentlest of pressure as he begins to massage my neck and shoulders. He listens to my moans and reads my body language to know where his touch should lead and the right amount of pressure to use.

His hand continues to make larger and longer strokes towards the front side of my body as he pulls me lovingly into him. I usually lay slightly on my side, my back to him and my ass pressed into him. I slightly lift my right leg back to cuddle across his leg as in hugging him close. He now holds his left arm under and around my neck hugging me securely. I put my right arm pulled up around his neck towards the back of his head making us very close as in oneness. He continues to stroke his warm hand forward to my belly and rib cage. He masterfully uses the palms of his hands as he erotically explores my curves back and forth. His hands moving down to my thigh, back up against my upper thigh, across my belly, and around to the other rib cage. He whispers into my ear and holds me close as he does this. It is very erotic and loving when he touches me and we talk this way. He does this for some time before moving on to other pleasures. It is something that makes us very close, aroused, and him so damn desirable in bed.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
In response to the post of "much more to a woman than her vagina". Yjos is so true. We believe that the largest sex organ is the skin. Touching, kissing, blowing, caressing the skin is so important in starting a woman's engine.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(433 posts)
I actually got a standing ovation once.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Lick it and stick it.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How to Make Love to a Woman