Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › How long do you really last when playing?
TOPIC: How_long_do_you_really_last_when_playing?
Created by: Hotwifetoo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am using my wife's profile to post a question to you all. I read a lot of the profiles and see where the women all want guys with extreme stamina, I see where people say they have sex all night long into the morning. I read about the swing clubs and house parties. Do you guys REALLY last that long and can keep going until everyone drops out? Based on what we have personally seen I think it is a myth. Over the years we have seen two guys that could do that. Both under 43. Most we have seen last 5 to 15 minutes and its over. We never go to swing clubs so we do not know if guys really can go from woman to woman all evening. What say You?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 88
User Details are only visible to members.
For us about 1/2 hour to 45 min. Even longer if we can take our time. Private rooms kinda suck because there is usually a line for them. When playing with a couple in a "no pressure" environment, we can take over an hour. Then we go out, have a drink, chat, and then go for round 2. We have been blessed with a few really good playmate couples, where the women are exhausted by the time the guys are finished. Changing the pace, and positions help. We aren't looking for just a quick lay, we are looking for an overload of stimulation of the sensual senses. Kissing, caressing, and oral make it all worth it. It's Sooo erotic when the ladies "tap out" and you slow the pace instead off ending it. In no time they are fucking you harder than they were 5 minutes ago. Gotta love condoms, they help the guys last a while.

Wells ME
Username hidden
(54 posts)
all I can say is I last a long time .....sometimes even longer :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11806 posts)
well thanks learned something today.. all is not lost.

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(922 posts)
"The member does not exist".

Meaning the original poster who made the original post over a year (586 days) ago has deleted his profile at some point since then. Had the original comment only been 3 hours old and then the profile went "POOF", I would suspect it was probably a bogus profile.

It must be an SLS system thing. I can't explain why the posts of former site members are deleted in part or in once their profile is deleted from SLS, and others remain. In my own case, my old SF/couple profile was SB___ and when we opted to delete that one and use Uriah's profile only--I thought all of the 4,000 forum posts from 3-4 years ago would be gone. I assumed wrong, about 600 of those posts are still lurking around here.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4921 posts)
The original post was about 18 months ago. Since that time the profile has been deactivated.

That doesn't mean they are bogus. It means they've cancelled their account.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24581 posts)
when we clicked on his profile a message from admin came up that it was not real. Unk why you didn't get same message, but it seems web site is very slow and not responding correctly AGAIN!

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(922 posts)
I can't even see a profile to call it bogus. Hrmmm.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
The posted person who asked the question does not exist and is a BOGUS profile!

Lithia FL
Username hidden
(922 posts)
30 minutes or more for the first round. But it could be longer if the lady wants that. Every now and then, if I get too "excited," I will withdraw and use manual or oral, both to "mix it up" and to allow the crescendo to subsideā€¦then back at it. With this technique, I think most all can extend the time to ejaculation.

Another trick I've used is to stay in "deep" for a while and have less movement, which allows for direct clitoral stimulation, with less penis stimulation, thereby delaying ejaculation. Then, when the urge has subsided, I can begin more rhythmic/fuller thrusts. This is another method to delay.

Spartanburg SC
Username hidden
(85 posts)
THANK YOU Triggr

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6198 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »
1 to 10 of 88
TOPIC: How long do you really last when playing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.