Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › How long do you really last when playing?
TOPIC: How_long_do_you_really_last_when_playing?
Created by: Hotwifetoo
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am using my wife's profile to post a question to you all. I read a lot of the profiles and see where the women all want guys with extreme stamina, I see where people say they have sex all night long into the morning. I read about the swing clubs and house parties. Do you guys REALLY last that long and can keep going until everyone drops out? Based on what we have personally seen I think it is a myth. Over the years we have seen two guys that could do that. Both under 43. Most we have seen last 5 to 15 minutes and its over. We never go to swing clubs so we do not know if guys really can go from woman to woman all evening. What say You?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 100
User Details are only visible to members.
last night about 35 minutes with 2 ladies

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12680 posts)
If the entire play session, foreplay, afterglow and all, last 60 to 90 minutes, I'll generally last for 15 to 30 minutes once the condom comes on and the good ole fashioned sex commences.

Naturally, I do everything in my power to last until my partners cum. As was mentioned, changing positions acts like a good reset button.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(159 posts)
old proverb.............nice guys always cum last

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12680 posts)
Tiggr you are soooo right

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8149 posts)
a guy has to last long enough to make the lady smile

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12680 posts)
lol@BLM!

I see what you did. :-P

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1990 posts)
Probably too "claim"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(5052 posts)
I talked to my doc about lasting longer. He hooked me up with Zoloft, It dulls just enough to give really long lasting sessions. And keeps me claim lol.

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Last Saturday night. Several hours at a house party. I'm one-and-done, so I make my one last and count. 3 different women. Started playing at around 10pm, didn't cum until around 3am. I have a switch in my brain where I can turn it on or off. I cum when I want, not a moment before.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1499 posts)
It depends on the attraction, chemistry and heat factor as to how long it last. The higher up the heat scale the longer we will be together. Now, that does not mean we are Fucking for hours but more we are involved with each doing a lot of different things together, all pleasurable by our standards.

My longest session was some 10 hours including naps for us.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(51 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 100
TOPIC: How long do you really last when playing
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.