How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 961391092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sav

No one writes several paragraphs of text to defend their position if they don't 'give a rats ass'. lol

You have proven my point over and over again, (and helped to sharpen my writing skills prior to an assignment) thank you!

BTW, MrsMuir is laughing. Says "I feel sorry for someone so clueless, I really do" She is 10 times the woman you will ever be in your fondest dreams.

I suppose it's not very politic to torture you for my pleasure anymore.....

:)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"MrsSav,

I have to apologize. I did not mean to 'wrest control' of the forums from you. It must be very difficult, not being able to actually assimilate what you read while that memory problem that prevents you from remembering what people ACTUALLY write in a forum must be a painful thing to deal with as well.

My confidence indeed knows no bounds. It must be very sad to live with so little self confidence. Why, I imagine it would make one seek out a small pathetic subset of a community to control and hope that no one of true ability and confidence comes along to challenge that. I can certainly understand your heart felt defense of that little kingdom, regardless of the actual facts.

So, in the interest of not hurting you any more, or lord forbid, drive you to such depths of depression over this that you murder your vibrator, I will simply let you be and encourage you to buck up and re-take your rightful place at the head of the forum, making the rules and granting those you feel are worthy entrance to your abbreviated realm.

Yeah right.....lmao"

Ghost, I do not know nor do I care what your issue is with me or anyone else. You might be able to cow your lady friend into submission and leave her groveling for a kind word from you but clearly you have mistaken me for someone who gives a rats ass about what you think or for that matter what you think of yourself. Brag until your self esteem has reached it's pinnacle (if that's possible) I will continue to laugh...with you or at you. It matters not in the least to me as long as I find something funny I will laugh until my hearts content. I'm not here to stroke your ego, you do plenty of that yourself . As for vibrators I am so sorry you feel threatened by them and I find it a pity you had to retrain your lady to react to your all power touch after her so called abuse of them. If I were her I'd stick with the battery at least when you're done with it you can shut it the hell up. As for my place in this forum I am ever so flattered and amused you think I have any status. Unlike you I never gave it a moments thought. I am perfectly comfortable with others agreeing or disagreeing with me . Your condescending behavior is merely fuel for my laughter , trust you could not possibly insult me because you see before that could ever happen you'd have to matter and guess what? You don't . The only purpose you serve is to amuse me with your drivel....please continue, I sadly am amused watching you make a fool of yourself.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Man, this is just turning into a swinging dick contest.......

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(356 posts)
your bragging....... just saying.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
I hate to brag, BUT. Mine is 11 inches long, and 2 inches wide, and can last for many hours ;)

LMAO.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
ghost is a legend in his own mind

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
MrsSav,

I have to apologize. I did not mean to 'wrest control' of the forums from you. It must be very difficult, not being able to actually assimilate what you read while that memory problem that prevents you from remembering what people ACTUALLY write in a forum must be a painful thing to deal with as well.

My confidence indeed knows no bounds. It must be very sad to live with so little self confidence. Why, I imagine it would make one seek out a small pathetic subset of a community to control and hope that no one of true ability and confidence comes along to challenge that. I can certainly understand your heart felt defense of that little kingdom, regardless of the actual facts.

So, in the interest of not hurting you any more, or lord forbid, drive you to such depths of depression over this that you murder your vibrator, I will simply let you be and encourage you to buck up and re-take your rightful place at the head of the forum, making the rules and granting those you feel are worthy entrance to your abbreviated realm.

Yeah right.....lmao

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I try to hold out as long as i can for Mrs John, sometimes I can, sometimes I can't, we do different things on different nights, it's not all about penetration when we are making love. now if we are just doing a quickie or a noon'er thats when i have to concentrate a bit more. I wish we all can stay hard after cumming, but we can't, so we make the best of it, and learn to finish in other ways that satisfy her. she does come before me most of the time so it's not a big issue with us.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Yourluv,

I agree completely. Sex isn't a one size fits all. I suppose that is why I was secretly chuckle anytime anyone says I am the best you'll ever have at_______! I think really? Give me a break. If you did the exact same thing to 100 women you might get a 50/50 . I had a friend who bragged to everyone and anyone she gave the best blow jobs, she said she had it down to a science. I couldn't help but think "see there ,you've ruined it " lol. No 2 people are alike, what works for some is an instant turn off for another. In my experience those that brag the most have the least skills, their so busy "proving" to themselves how wonderful they are they miss all the clues it isn't working........like " Hey not so hard !" lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Most guys think it turns a woman on when they say they "can go forever" Thats the quickest way for my wife to say "No way, we're not meeting him" She doesnt want a minute man, but cant stand a guy pounding away for an hour and not getting off"

Makes sense to me. IMO, thats an amateurish way to think, that one size fits all. Each person, actually each encounter with each person has a life of its own. This one size fits all mentality is actually lazy thinking. Part of the fun in the lifestyle is enjoying different and varied experiences. Communication and intuition can inform one if your partner wants a quickie, substantial, or marathon sessions, depending on the circumstances and environment. Customizing the engagement is just common sense to me.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last