How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 961391071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Renaming topic: Super Studs

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
When I was younger (like 21), for absolutely ever. No joke, 2 hrs + without coming. And then could almost immediately start up again with nearly no refractory period, I was absolutely outstanding in bed.

Now typically around 40 minutes. If I hold out much longer than that, usually I'll soften up and need to sit out a few, it sucks, but from what I hear 40 minutes isn't bad at all. However, a few days ago, suddenly out of nowhere, I was fucking for like 3 hours near non-stop and nutted 3 different times. It was absolutely crazy, from out of nowhere I had an awesome glimpse of my old 20-yr old self so I guess once in a while I can pull it back out of the closet.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
"If I want to last a long time I just keep a picture of Hillary Clinton handy. It is also good to stop a mugger. "

Looking at any pictures during sex of Hillary, Roseanne Barr or Ellen DeGeneres would make me limp as a noodle, I would need a few women that would only slow me down not kill the entire moment or night.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I have lasted quit a while... Or not for very long... It depends upon the woman, and comfort mostly.

As for excersies? If you can try tensing the muscle between the anus and the scrotum repeatedly, I heard that it allows you better controll over ejaculation.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7362 posts)
If I want to last a long time I just keep a picture of Hillary Clinton handy. It is also good to stop a mugger.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FriskyChestnuts

Can you cite those studies please?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Must have been chubby men taking the study.Y.ou know to make them look more appealing to others Personally, the men I have been with that lasted pretty long were all on the regular to thin side. The only chubby I saw was in their underpants :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
There has been two studies that both agree: The average weight man can last 108 seconds after penetration before cumming. A "chubby" man averages 7 minutes. Ladies, think about that...

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
As I have gotten older I have come (no pun intended) to realize that my recovery time had gotten so long that "round 2" sometimes came after everyone else was ready to call it a night. So, I have learned to prolong and prevent ejaculating so that I can finish when the time is right.

One on one I can last a couple of hours, including some down time between erections.

In a party scenario, I can go several hours with multiple erections and as long as I stop myself from cumming (using mental distractions) I am able to finish the night off right!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It depends on who I am with, the enthusiasm.

That is why we both prefer lots of foreplay, kissing, touching. It is not a sprint to the finish, nor is it a marathon. That is why we like to be friends, it makes for an evening that is more fun for everyone.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last