How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 961391032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
how long do I last,usely till I'am done.and sometimes twice.once in a while trice.if we are both satafited it is nice.most of the times it is fun......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Good morning Bobby! You just made my morning, great story!

And yes, Mila Kunis, I would not last long at all either!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
it's a true story girl look in me happy and tell me " I never have a funny sex then now" And I look on ceiling on my car next 5 min. Damn people before that I think I m sex supermen.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Is anyone writing this stuff down? There is a best selling book here for the taking. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
In Chicago before 5,6 year I meet in some club Porto Rican girl. Beautiful,beautiful. On and of night we stuck in some dark street and have sex in my car. all night I think how are you want to the destroy that porta Rican pussy. But when we start with sex girl start oral and I see "dude" you are done. I fast lick that nice puding and put finger in girl ass. And just when girl sit on my dick I start after 5 secund I finish like small girl scream like baby. In that's moment I lose all my power if somebody want to took my wallet I am freeze and I just look don't move in the next 5 minutes.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
independent who touch you down. If you do that you need day and day,but if touch you Mila Kunis probably couple seconds. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
if a guys not done in 15 or 20 minutes of just fucking (not including forplay) he'll have to finish by himself or wait till she's ready for the next round. ----------------------------- Love waiting for the next round! Like a couple other posted, sometimes I wish I could get there a little sooner, especially rounds 2 and 3...it just takes longer and longer and longer.

I think someone called it "hanging drywall" LOL

Problem for me is if it gets into my big head, then it will take an eternity regardless of the sexiness of the situation. WELP.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
When I have 20 I need 7 day to cum ,now hmmmm and what to expect for next #10 yr?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
Like other few men on here have said, I, too, tend to go for an hour+ mainly because I find it hard to cum. And it IS very frustrating to me.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
working up to it is always better...I love foreplay......

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last