How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 9613910231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   231 to 240 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Has anyone else noticed a change in duration with age and/or the recovery times?"

Oh hell yes!!! We're even passing on parties more and more and focusing on just fun get-togethers with one couple at a time.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I believe it's all in the technique. I don't focus on pumping when I play. I pay attention to the whole sensation all over. I don't like to cum because well, that's the end of the ride. My way lasts between 1-3 hours. For the good romp, my technique is to go fast and hard until Richard Sr. (yes I named it) goes numb. When that happens, I'm good for any position at any pace for any given period of time.

My recovery for the numb technique is roughly 3-5 minutes, however, there are ways to shorten that time. If I do it my way, recovery time is considerably longer, because the orgasm would be stronger.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(340 posts)
I have good days and I have bad days when it comes to performance. It depends on my mood, the lady, the situation, the amount of alcohol, wearing a comdon or not, etc... I have popped off in as little as 10 minutes and sometimes I never cum. As far as recovery, that depends too. Sorry, I could not be of more help but that is just the way things work.

Worthington PA
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I've found that the time has shortened as I've become older from about 30-45 minutes to about 15-20 minutes. While that's been happening, the time for recovery has lengthened and I'm only good for 2, and at most 3, times in about 4 hours during group play. We regularly play in a six-some and the other two men, both in their 40s, also last about 15-20 minutes but their recovery is much better than mine. My wife refers to one of them as "the cyborg" for his ability to rapidly recover and the number of times he can cum during play.

Has anyone else noticed a change in duration with age and/or the recovery times?

K

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
I would have to agree with all the answers given about it depending on how often one has sex. While the exercises would may help, actual sex helps more. When I was engaged, as time went on, I went from 5 - 10 minutes... to over an hour... although since we were 6 hours away, we were not together as often as others... so maybe if she was closer I would have been over 2 - 3 hours. Who knows.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
cayne,

with u lady im sure it would be a much shorter session which is good for me, bad for u :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
just tell her you're newt gingrich.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Oh shit! I get my ass in enough trouble around here trying to be funny!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
HAHA jim, I'll tell her you said that.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"I practice several times a week with a hot blonde."

Does your wife know?

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   231 to 240 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last