How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 9613910211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   211 to 220 of 255   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shell, I agree... why spend all night to do what you are wanting to do? I see people doing that and have always wondered why? I'll usually take the lead if they are hesitating too long. I have a few pair of dice that makes an excellent icebreaker. By the time I've rolled them on everyone the clothes are coming off.

*smiles*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Lolly!

Variety is the spice of life ya know...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Scotty, I'm a wuss. I HATE it when play doesn't start until like 3am. 1. I'm tired. I get up with our 3 yr old around 7am and so if I haven't napped I'm very tired. SO I can't give him what I consider to be 100%. 2. At 3am I'm getting hungry. 3. I'm old. What can I say ha.

All joking aside I like starting earlier, around 11 preferably. As far as men lasting....I honestly do like different positions and Jay and I do this. But I cannot stand it when the man is doing this and then that and then this and then that....so I'm trying to keep up with him. If fucking me with your cock is working than stay with it. I'm not much of an oral girl so that starts to annoy me when he is THERE and doing great and then he is gone. I know, I'm a bitch. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Pete,

My playmates do a lot of switching up and a variety of everything. It's the journey... not the destination

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sad part is that I really don't know how long I last...

I like to switch things up, and love, oral so it wouldn't be uncommon for me to pumping to point I'm close then go back to lick her to a few more orgasms. I too love that view I get from down between her legs.

My favorite isn't the clenching legs - it's when she guides my head and pulls it closer to her.... Then again I LOVE when she says "I NEED your cock!"

Deer Park NY

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Depends on the situation I'm in...

Swing events... not as long as I'd like, but occasionally I find a talented male who can go the distance.

One on One in my bed: All night long and some!

I have an insatiable sex drive... I have lots of toys for you to explore me with as you recoup hunny!

(:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
2am is early for a weekend... sometimes we're just getting started at 4am next thing i know it's 8 am and i need to make the queen breakfast in bed.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I tell you though, Jay and I have GOT to start screwing sooner than 11pm. Dayum its hard to think at 10am when you were up doing the hibbity dibbity until 2am. SNAP. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
just lasted through the last half of a law and order episode so about 25 minutes.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well now, I suppose prayer beads wouldn't be a bad thing. Were I not to repent, at least I would be in an appropriate kneeling position...

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Start   211 to 220 of 255   End
TOPIC: How long do you last