How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 9613910152
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I think there are several factors that contribute to how long one lasts. How many women, the environment, the current body chemistry of that day, the actual desire of your partners. While you may want them to remember you've 'been' there for a while, you dont want to scare them away by totally 'wrecking them' lol. Im my case, I'm multi-orgasmic, so actually, cumming a few times actually extends the experience, if thats what your partners want.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Ringmaster, your post is from two years ago and you're probably dead and gone by now, but I thought I was singular in that weirdness. The first 2 or 3 times I cum, it just dribbles out and I normally can stay hard or recover in just a couple minutes. The big one though, I have to work for it with powerful thrusts and am sweating like a quarterhorse or James Brown and sound like a combination of both. But when it comes, I can hit most ceilings.

My fav video is me with Brandy Dean before her (IMO disfiguring) massive boob jobs. She was such a goddess! Long, thick red hair, beautiful face, perfect body, long blue lacquered nails! Oh to find someone like her! After filling her pussy up several times, the director tells us next time cum in her mouth. She has me buried in her throat when I cum. Her head snaps back and to the left twice LOL! She was clearly surprised and is gagging and coughing up a bucketload of cum for almost five minutes. That was number 4!

Recovery then, depends on how much my partner has taken from me. If I've been CharlieLatour'd (a woman in whom you don't just cum but release your very soul) sometimes I may be unable to even stand for 15 minutes. Yet again, if a DIFFFERENT woman approaches me with some mean oral skills, I can be ready to go again fairly quickly, indeed! And then the cycle of working for that third or fourth repeats. Given meat, bread and water, I can fuck with Sturm und Drang 18 to 20 out of 24 hours still. Those who attend PattinBill's can attest, I am not lying.

Most couples have insufficient time what with babysitters and all, or exclaim, "You already came twice! or "You came three times!" leaving me begging, Please don't leave me! That is why I sometimes post last minute hot dates after a couple has left as without that big one, it is very frustrating. Few weeks ago, a wife drenched in my sweat and filled with my cum literally rolled from beneath me as I renewed my thrusting and raced up the stairs shouting, I've had enough, do him! Leaving her startled husband in the room with me.

I greatly prefer when a wife simply spends the night with me. I stay erect buried inside her all night long and that peaceful sleep between rousing and taking her savagely again and again is what I cherish most.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
How long to last? Depends, if I want to last longer I'll think about kittens, the New England Patriots, Cee Lo Green, or anything else that doesn't turn me on.

It's different for most guys. If we want to cum all we need to do is focus a little. That's why I (husband) will focus more on my partner cumming first ~ whatever it takes, especially going down. I already know I'm gonna get where I want to be at some point ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
us_plus, if your lasting 2 minutes with your lady, you are the man.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
The first round, I last long enough for me but not necessarily for her. The second round, long enough for both of us. The third on up, to long for either of us because it's numb and isn't going to finish.

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I last the full 8 seconds! Oh, wait! That's bronco riding! My bad.

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I think lasting is all about what you are after is this a quickie where I put her in my favorite position? Or is she working it and I'm just thinking of baseball, dead cats whatever just to hold out till she gets hers? Okay put me down for 2 min. lol

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I rarely last over 5 minutes and never long enough to get the wife off. Lasting 15 min would be a true victory. Tried many ideas but had no long term help.

Springfield IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband does an AWESOME Froggy style. I swear that man is gumby!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
its where you are squatting behind the woman instead of kneeling. when doing that something about the leg muscles being stressed causes many men to ejaculate quickly..

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   152 to 161 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last