How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 9613910121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP

All the way to the end!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
"savandwin

I'm curious why you believe everyone else is lying? Just because you have not 'experienced' it in your life it does not exist?"

I don't believe EVERYONE is lying merely most men lie about their size, stamina and talents especially in a public forum where they will never have to opportunity (need to) live up to their exaggerations. Don't get me wrong I am not cynical or even bitter, in fact I'm quite amused. That being said I am a realistic with a lot of life experience both fabulous and sad to be skeptical of braggarts.

I'd be curious why you're so intent on convincing me I am wrong to be skeptical ? If I had a nickel for every man who bragged to me about his sexual talents I could retire right now. I don't hold it against them really, if it inflates their ego, gives them good self esteem or makes them feel unique than have at it but know that though I may smile, nod agreement and Oh and Ah appropriately I'm just not that gullible no naive.

Was I kidding ? Somewhat , I am sure in this mix their might actually be one man who is everything he claims he is ....maybe that's YOU , maybe not but since I wasn't specifically addressing you or anyone in particular relax and stop feeling your manhood is being threatened by my humor.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5457 posts)
I have found getting older has been the biggest aid to improve stamina. When I was 18 it was a struggle to last 3 minutes. As I got into my 20's I discovered I could extend that to 30 minutes or more by letting my mind wander. I also found it effective to pump unil I was just about to cum, pull out for about 10 seconds then go at it some more. I could make it last all night like that and when I finally allowed my self to release it was explosive and mind blowing. Once into my 40's and now at 50 I can pretty much cum whenever I choose by focussing my mind on either cumming or not cumming. I can go all night long without cumming at all if I choose, or cum as fast as 2 minutes or less if I've only got time for a quicky. Mind focus is the key for me.

Texarkana TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I dont care if he last 2 secounds as long as he can keep it hard to keep going! I kinda like sucking a man off and then being able to have sex too. But my Mr is the kind that can last forever but once he cums he is done!

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Depends whom I'm having sex with.. when with a play partner i usually will not cum and can go for hrs.. but with the Mrs i can go for as long as she wants me to and when shes ready all she needs to do is start talking dirty to me or recapping a play experience and I will pop.. :)

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
us_plus

Really? I know text is a horrible medium to convey meaning in any other than a rather broad and general sense or with the assistance of our text-emotional prosthesis; emoticons ;) or the equally as crude and infantile alphabet soup of IM text. LOL I got the impression of someone belaboring a point-it was mentioned several times in the same vein without a trace of irony that I could detect.

Then again, I could be completely off base....

;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3581 posts)
LOL she was JOKING!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
savandwin

I'm curious why you believe everyone else is lying? Just because you have not 'experienced' it in your life it does not exist?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3581 posts)
I last till I'am done.some times before you and some time after you.but alway with you..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Finally and honest poster lol. Thanks for the laugh!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5457 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last