How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 961391012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 255   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The older I get, the more I appreciate a position change, just not as limber/flexible as I used to be, lol. I don't know if every 5 minutes would work for me personally, though, sometimes that's about the time you hit a good groove...maybe ten-ish minutes....GREAT! Now I have to watch the clock next time....or not.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
"... if a different position would be better, and if they need the playtime to end. "

We've noticed that a lot of guys stay with one position for what seems like a long time. I prefer to change the approach rather frequently -- within 5 minutes, maybe. This almost always is successful at re-igniting what was good to begin with.

On changing positions: When it's just her and me, it's usually my call. When there's a 2nd guy, we have to get a consensus. We don't want to break his concentration, so it can be a delicate balance.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
how think now stay if I just scratch my Dick when i walk little beat faster I am done. :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
Outdoors, some women, especially those who are in peri-menopause or full menopause, have difficulty producing natural lubrication even though they may be very interested in sex. There are lubes for that, so dryness is not necessarily an accurate indication of whether the woman has lost interest. Both people need to speak up to let the other know what feels good, if a different position would be better, and if they need the playtime to end.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Without asking directly, can't we (guys) get a sense of how long a woman wants to continue? She may not know until she feels it inside her. Unless she's faking continuous pleasure, we should know she would like a break.

The comments about lube are interesting. Is the theory that when she's stopped producing it, she's lost interest?

When we decide to try for 8 hours, we'll make sandwiches in advance.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Oh, you poor guy! It's such a shame that you're not properly appreciated!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
I have been told on more than one occasion to hurry up. One time, this woman really was interested in a "wham bam thank you maam" and got upset when I didn't finish immediately.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@dan69, while no girl really wants a "minuteman", I think your idea of asking is a great one! That way, no one gets any more or less than she desires.

@toptim: you must be dealing with all the wrong girls, some of us don't complain ;-)

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
Thanks 20years. I have lurked for a while. Finally decided to join the discussion. I don't "run it up and stop", though. I can't do it every time, but when I'm really in "the zone" I can actively thrust for an hour and let myself have the mini-orgasms. There is no stopping or telling the girl to be still or thinking about dead kittens while I let the feeling subside. The feeling just happens while I continue to pump. It is allowing the feeling to happen, but keeping the mental (orgasm) separate from the physical (ejaculation). For whatever reason, I have been able to do this since I was a kid. My "record" is 8 hours of sex, with a quick break for each of us to have a sandwich (lol). We went into the session with the intent of seeing how long I could last. Honestly we quit because we got bored! I was 23 and a newlywed at the time, though. 20 years later, neither my erection nor my lower back nor my wife's patience could handle that kind of strain anymore!

Erie PA

Username hidden
(13 posts)
DanErie - welcome to the fora.

I used that technique early on in life...run it up and stop, run it up and stop, run it up and stop...worked great on the younger ladies. But I'm too conditioned now. :-(

I just keep my hands off it between interactions, seems to help. That and no lube (only the lady's natural kind) and no lube (or very little) for me...IE: beverages.

Seems to help. Recovery time has not been an issue...yet...LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 255   End
TOPIC: How long do you last