How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 9613910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 255   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Most guys think it turns a woman on when they say they "can go forever" Thats the quickest way for my wife to say "No way, we're not meeting him" She doesnt want a minute man, but cant stand a guy pounding away for an hour and not getting off"

Makes sense to me. IMO, thats an amateurish way to think, that one size fits all. Each person, actually each encounter with each person has a life of its own. This one size fits all mentality is actually lazy thinking. Part of the fun in the lifestyle is enjoying different and varied experiences. Communication and intuition can inform one if your partner wants a quickie, substantial, or marathon sessions, depending on the circumstances and environment. Customizing the engagement is just common sense to me.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Most guys think it turns a woman on when they say they "can go forever"

Thats the quickest way for my wife to say "No way, we're not meeting him"

She doesnt want a minute man, but cant stand a guy pounding away for an hour and not getting off.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
John, yours is bigger than mine and it doesn't last that long...maybe time for an upgrade.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I hate to brag, BUT. Mine is 11 inches long, and 2 inches wide, and can last for many hours ;)

But enough about laptop batteries already! lets talk about sex !

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Ghost,

Ostracized and minimized? Clearly your ego knows no bounds. I have no freaken clue who you are, who you think you are or who you were before ....get over yourself. Your celebrity status is in your own mind. I didn't know you than , don't know you now and have no interest in knowing you further. Deal with it ! Obviously it bothers you I am amused, too bad. You want to be hateful and nasty I suggest you go elsewhere because this poster is and will continue to laugh. Obtuse? I laughed at a comment by GFandME and thanked them for it and you got your tightie whities all in a bunch? How that relates to you is beyond me and of zero concern. Go find someone else to fight with, I have no interest.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Yeah, I see the level of maturity here. Please, enjoy yourselves, amongst yourselves. I have so many better things to do with my life.....

Seriously, I got roped into dealing with low information types here on this forum. Not for me.

Peace

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
long enough

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Fun, I can, too. Just don't ask me how long it would take.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I can eat 60 eggs.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10413 posts)
yourluvrman

I don't kiss and tell. Some do-we don't. If we do accept certs, it will NOT 'describe' any details. One reason we don't feel the need for lots of certs.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 255   End
TOPIC: How long do you last