How long do you last : Swingers Discussion 961391061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO@NAN

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1219 posts)
april hahahahaha...nah, I'm good. For me....I am a person that has to be constantly stimulated. So, even if he does last for 2 hours, if its just humping like he is a dog on a man's leg....all joking aside, I will quickly be bored as shit. I would rather have 40 minutes of interesting, intense fucking to 2 hours of boring ass humping, just to say I humped for 2 hours lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I always last longer when the girl is unconscious, no pressure worrying about if she is enjoying herself.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Or roofies?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Somehow she ended up at my place. ============================

I'm guessing duct tape.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I usually go half an hour give or take a few, and prefer slow and steady to a fast and furious fuck. But occasionally the stars align for a much longer session. 

The longest was a couple of years ago when I met a visiting professor doing a series of lectures at Tulane. Somehow she ended up at my place.  

She would let out a delightful little squeal every time I bumped her cervix, so I concentrated on slow, deep thrusts that made it last longer. I didn't think I had it in me to go all night but that's pretty much what we did. 

She was at my place for a bit more than 12 hours. We took about a three hour nap after my first nut, and a few shorter breaks for water. I wasn't watching the clock but there must have been at least six hours of fucking.

She told me she didn't like giving oral and almost never did it, but every time I tried to take a rest break she would suck me hard again after a few minutes. 

For a few hours the next day my abdominal muscles were cramping up from all the pelvic thrusting, which had never happened to me before. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
All I know is this, if you're going to keep your chubber from spitting for 2.5 hours, don't be surprised if I am fast asleep at around the 30 minute mark ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16304 posts)
"There has been two studies that both agree: The average weight man can last 108 seconds after penetration before cumming. A "chubby" man averages 7 minutes. Ladies, think about that.."

So a fat bastard like myself should be able to go all night? Yeah me!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Lost... care to take a trip to FL?? ;)

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
heehee, true that............i need to find some of these guys. I had a playmate once who came so fast I literally had not realized we had started. Another one lasted only about 2 minutes past the first guy. I dunno....I have placed the 2 hour man next to the chupa cabra. And I aint seen his ass yet, neither.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last