Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk How long do you last
TOPIC: How long do you last
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 253   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DanErie - welcome to the fora.

I used that technique early on in life...run it up and stop, run it up and stop, run it up and stop...worked great on the younger ladies. But I'm too conditioned now. :-(

I just keep my hands off it between interactions, seems to help. That and no lube (only the lady's natural kind) and no lube (or very little) for me...IE: beverages.

Seems to help. Recovery time has not been an issue...yet...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Interesting topic. I can "allow" myself mini-orgasms that are decoupled from ejaculations. It lets me go pretty much as long as I want or at least until I just get exhausted from the physicality of sex. The downside is that if I go much over 30 minutes, I tend to lose the ability to have the big satisfying orgasm. That is balanced (in my head anyway) by the woman getting pleasure for a longer amount of time. (I need a 10-minute breather after about an hour then can go for about an hour after that. Then I just can't stay hard any longer.) Seeing some of the comments here, though ... Perhaps some women don't want the hour long sex, and might rather have the 20-minute variety. I'd personally prefer to have the larger orgasm and ejaculation I can have after 20 minutes vs. the multiple mini orgasms and last an hour or more. Again ... Interesting (and educational) topic. I just might start asking the women ahead of time how long they like sex to last. I have always assumed longer is better, but that might not be the case. Live and learn!

Erie PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
When I was in my 20s, women complained that I went too fast.

Now that I'm in my 40s, women complain that I take too long.

I just can't win.........

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
@ ib20, lol, no wonder! {cheesy grin}

yeah, I'm the kinda girl that's easily distracted (look! a squirrel!), but keep me focused on what's going on and I can probably keep going with the best of them. Let me lose focus....well, we're back to the ole "hanging drywall" thing again, lol

{GREAT! we're back to kamikaze photo selection again...wonder which one I picked?}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I don't think it's much fun for anyone when things go on for longer than they should.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
ib20, funny you should mention "hanging drywall" I haven't heard anyone besides myself use that term in years. lol -------------------- Not too funny, I think that's where I saw the reference on another thread. LOL I like the term though.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
No hours of sex for me, not what I enjoy. Hour of humping will set my pussy on fire, no thanks!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17314 posts)
ib20, funny you should mention "hanging drywall" I haven't heard anyone besides myself use that term in years. lol

I'm SOOO not a fan of hanging drywall. Sex that lasts a while, you betcha, as long as I'm kept "in the moment" and enjoying myself, there's no need for lube. BUT, for me it's more quality than quantity. I'd rather be done after a THOROUGHLY satisfying 20 minutes if a guy can't keep me all hot and wet for any longer than that.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I generally have to work pretty hard to come in under 5 minutes, and it usually requires doggy style. There's just something about that position... the hips, the ladies back, the legs squeezed together, my balls slapping up against the clit... which sets me up for blast off.

Any other position, and I can pretty much last as long as I want. I usually wait for the Mrs. to give me the signal that she's ready for it, then step my game up into overdrive to make it happen. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Then the two of us would probably get along very nicely......

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 253   End
TOPIC: How long do you last