125
How does a guy meet girls : Swingers Discussion 71876
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow does a guy meet girls
TOPIC: How does a guy meet girls
Created by: qbyguy The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
best way is to walk up and say....HI

chuck

Cumberland MD
Username hidden
(1592 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
True that, that is a great idea. Shelly


Username hidden
(23994 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, in our case, while we wouldn't mind a couple that plays seperately, we would have to meet both of them together first. Maybe we're less trusting than some, but we're more likely to believe you're a couple if we meet than if you give us a phone number to call.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(41 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
This is the right site. But I will forewarn you on this. Even though you have your wife's permission to play separately (and this is cool, don't get me wrong) you will find that most couples will still shy away from you. This is because there are so many bad apples on the tree, alot of times we can't tell the good from the bad and so shy away from the whole tree. What I would suggest is that when you tell a couple that you are married and play separately from your wife you offer them a phone number so they can call and speak with her. Talking with her and hearing that there is a woman's voice on the other line will calm their hesitations I think. But other than that they will be leery in honesty. This is because I have received numerous emails from "businessmen" who are going to be in the area, and their wife knows....or a woman getting a call at her office from an irate fiance or wife. These things happen. Shelly


Username hidden
(23994 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have met several long-term single female friends here who are like me-(i) we have the proper mental state to maintain a sexual friendship (as contrasted with an emotionally committed relationship), (ii) we love sex and are real good at it, and (iii) we have succeeded in excising most of the drama from our lives. Be advised, though, that maybe only 25% of the single men and women possess these characteristics, and you may have to first endure the other 75% to find a functional partner.

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(3476 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How does a guy meet girls