How come it's considered rude to hold her head down during a bj, but : Swingers Discussion 69690
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow come it's considered rude to hold her head down during a bj, but
TOPIC: How come it's considered rude to hold her head down during a bj, but
Created by: HomeCookin
Original Starting post for this thread:
when you're dining on bearded clam, and it's getting really good for her, it's OK for her to clamp those gorgeous thighs around your ears and put an Indian Death Lock on ya that would have any WWF hero tapping out?

We have a code phrase in our bedroom:

*MMmPhhtttppptnnnnnackkkkk*

means, "I gotta breathe!" Heheheh

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well see, I am already in position for a 69...lol...climb aboard :):)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
som...you can tighten your legs around me :):):)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"And if she just lies there like a rug and doesn't move or moan, I don't need to be there anyhow. "

OMG! That made me think of this one chickadee at a party that we played with and I swear she was made of stone. She laid there like a dead horse, not one peep or one movement... I thought it was me and maybe she wasn't in to the bi thing so I handed her off to the hubby to finish her. Same with him. Later her husband says to us on the side "She is a little shy at first." We nicknamed her "Mrs Cardboard". Never seen anything like it.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Awww, see, we guys like getting fucked in the mouth, it's just, we're miffed we don't have blowholes in the top our heads like Flipper. And we never, ever think of threatening to bite what we're munching (so to speak).

And when your done humping our faces with the beautiful tasty muff, legs locked around ourback/necks, a nice gift coupon to the chiropracter/therapeutic massage clinic would be thoughtful! :D

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Whether it's getting a bj, licking pussy or fucking, my experience has been that if you just pay attention it's usually pretty easy to pick up the cues from a woman as to how she wants you to adjust your pace, pressure, etc.

Most women will DEMONSTRATE the pace or pressure they want if you give them a chance, and just listening for the "mmmmms" can let you know what they like best, too. It doesn't take words, just paying attention to the cues a woman gives you.

And if she just lies there like a rug and doesn't move or moan, I don't need to be there anyhow.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
hmm I pity da fool who "fucks my mouth aggressively"! Nipping would be the least of his worries lol. I like breathing tyvm. Tends to keep me alive lol

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
otay

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Now THAT certainly would make me hold her head down during a bj!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
well, other than the choking hazard, it hurts the back of the neck, and into the back a bit. Imagine someone forcing down on the back of your neck. The automatic response is to push against that.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Any guy I have ever been with, hubby included, feels somewhat honored to have a woman grip his head between her thighs...Mr. Alone always has a shit eating grin on his face when I do that and he comes up afterwards!!

Rochester PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: How come it's considered rude to hold her head down during a bj, but