How about Aneros toys : Swingers Discussion 202937
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow about Aneros toys
TOPIC: How about Aneros toys
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am getting at the age where prostate health might become an issue -- everything working ok now, but want to keep it that way. Periodic prostate stimulation is recommended by many docs. Have seen the Aneros devices praised for this purpose. Anybody have any experiences with these (or with prostate stimulation generally) that they would care to share? Mr Chim
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have the original aneros from years ago and have used it several times. It takes patience, just like the instructions say, but men CAN learn to have anal orgasms. I doubted it at first and didn't even have my first anal orgasm with the aneros, but the training it has you do with it I am sure helped.

The first anal orgasm I had was with my gf using her strapon, but I was using the same techniques the aneros has you practice. The aneros definitely enhances your regular orgasms when you use it properly, though!

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
I don't have any personal experience with them, and I certainly can't make any medical claims, but I know the guy host of "Sex if Fun" podcast had wonderful things to say about those products (he is a big fan of anal play).

Kingsport TN

Username hidden
(151 posts)
Haven't looked. If it goes in the ass, no way.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I am getting at the age where prostate health might become an issue -- everything working ok now, but want to keep it that way. Periodic prostate stimulation is recommended by many docs. Have seen the Aneros devices praised for this purpose. Anybody have any experiences with these (or with prostate stimulation generally) that they would care to share? Mr Chim

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How about Aneros toys