How Often : Swingers Discussion 139374
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHow Often
TOPIC: How Often
Created by: GolferWPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Partner thinks I have a sex addiction because I would like to have it 2-3 times per week!"

If wanting it 2-3 times a week is addicted...I'm screwed. I'm not trying to exagerate or anything...but I would be "satisfied" with 2 times...a day.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
we have sex nearly everyday. she's gets a 5 day break but usually takes care of me that week. guess i'm a sex addict

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
P told me she wanted sex 7 nights a week.

I told her to put me down for three!!!

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I always thought 2 or 3 times a week was normal for most folks me i always wanted it every2 or 3 hrs >

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
My husband and my daughter both go to bed at 830. Older kids, it depends on the weeks schedule. We all have odd working hours. In this house ,there is ALWAYS someone just getting up or just going to bed :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Try to make time when you have an 8yr old up your behind 24/7 "

that is where we are lucky, our girls go to bed at 8:30 and don't get up until after 6. So if I don't work at night we have time. Or like in the morning I'm going to get home about 5:45 and hubby isn't going to work because of the snow (he will do a work at home day, gotta love the internet) we can play a bit before he gets up for the day and I go to sleep.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17736 posts)
I'm with She. Its ridiculous. Sometimes I think my life leads me versus the other way around. And that doesn't even include Medicare.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I would probably say 4-5 times a week is average. When we were moving, though, it got "put aside" a bit, which made for some pretty hot sex once we had our bed back! Sometimes he travels, sometimes we just have other things going on, but it's ALWAYS on my mind (and his). Never feel you have to justify a slack time in your sex lives, as long as the intentions are there and you steal moments to yourself. Any sex is good sex when you're raising a family or dealing with work and other commitments. It doesn't all have to be a marathon. A quickie in the shower works too.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Hah, I'm feeling you sis! I have a 5 year old Mama's boy, an 8 year old and a hormonal goddamn 16 year old. Jay calls me the pide piper teasingly lol...cause when i walk by there are 3 cackling hens always walking behind me.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Try to make time when you have an 8yr old up your behind 24/7

(Have you ever seen that mouse on Bugs Bunny? There ya go.)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: How Often