Hockey : Swingers Discussion 127382
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHockey
TOPIC: Hockey
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
I/we are just starting to get into the sport and understand it. Mrs. finger I think is digging it more then football. I used to bust balls about NFL players being in better shape and tougher then NHL players as a whole. I'm starting to rethink that position after going to some games and seeing it live. Them thar hockey players are like Boxers and NFL DB's lean mean punch you in the face machines all rolled into one. No real pretty boy ego fucks like Terrel Owens or Keyshawn Johnson on a hockey team. I think as a team the hockey tribe would kick the loud mouth ego know it all look at me squats to piss butt-lick asswipes ASS in the locker room...LOL... Then trade IT to another tribe or team if you will....Put them in check if you will ~grin~

Checking isn't that when you smash the fucker against the boards??

Any Hockey fans out there? This would be the thread to take your trash in!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yeah, the Caps should be the team going to the finals. but as a Flyers fan I have to enjoy the moment because they don't come around too often. as happy as I am about the Flyers success this season, I'm equally as joyous over the fact that the Pens won't be there.

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
looks like nobody is into hockey on here this year. maybe I can start something. I was flipping between the Flyers and the Pens games last night and I happened to catch the very end of the Pittsburgh game. it looks like Crybaby Crosby is at it again this postseason, crying his way to the Cup. guess he couldn't handle losing the game last night. oh well I'm sure they will win game 7 as the Pens are the NHL's "chosen team". meanwhile the Flyers seem to have 9 lives this season. but I'm sure Boston will wake up on wednesday night and put them out of their misery

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
well the 2010 playoffs are underway. time for the harassment, bantering and heckling to begin

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
Both of us coming from the South were never exposed to Hockey. Even with the Canes in NC and winnigng the Stanley Cup a few years back, they are down east kinda out of sight out of mind.

Well last year we were surfing and I saw a hockey game on. Knowing the Mrs loves extreme fighting I clicked on it and said you'd probably like hockey. Wow. I created a monster! She is now an official Caniac and goes crazy during games. I'd agree its one of the toughest sports around and incredibly fast and momentum changes geez!

Our Canes made it to the finals last year but this year not so good! The silver lining was we got cheap 4 rows off the glass seats to a game..woohoo! Anyway we guess we are going to have to find another team to root for in the Playoffs unless our Canes go on One helluva a tear like immediately!

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
*bump* It's a new season,just thought I'd bump the thread.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
congrats to the Pens fans, enjoy.

Sunbury PA
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
Hell yea.. Game was kick ass. watched it on th ebig screen at the club lastnight.. everyone I think thought I was nuttz..lol... wife was flirtin and mingling... while I was setting on the edge of my seat with my eyes locked on the game.. Killer game.. didnt think the last 6sec would ever end.. lol..

Singing.. we are the champions :)

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Great series. Great Game

"It's a Great day for Hockey!"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
Congratulations Pittsburgh! Great series! We will see you again next year. Enjoy the cup!

Wings in '10!!

Belleville MI
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I warned you Hossa, she knows your name, and I was going to be on my couch watching.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 147   End
TOPIC: Hockey