Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › He man Woman haters Club ya know like on the little rascals ~grin~
TOPIC: He_man_Woman_haters_Club_ya_know_like_on_the_little_rascals_~grin~
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yes, wenches we know you're going to come look. Please don't post and then have your feeling's hurt when your comments aren't welcomed. Unless you flash us a titty default pic with your post. Nipples must be clearly visible.

Fella's I ask you :

What kind of a friend are you? I tend to be a good listener, give advice when asked, " to be there". I can also keep a secret when asked to do so. I have to pee does anyone want to go pee in the back yard with me....LM*pirate*AO

So if your nuts have dropped and your wife allows you to post. Please pull up a chair grab a cold beer from the cooler and drop a line to share.

We need to elect a someone to police the hen posts and flashing of the girls.

I would motion to nominate Mr. Treat if he's up to the task.

Do I hear a second on the motion ?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 73
User Details are only visible to members.
** sailed the salty fucking sea's

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
** sail'd

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Spaniards,,,Greeks established the slave trade routes in the Caribbean

The french ported in candida, new york, and new Orleans.

Jose Gaspar sail the tampa bay to marco island waters as home port...just saying for novelty shake.

The keys are french too

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I belch typing this as E would say.

Real pirates know friendly ports an,,safe harbor. Real pirates are like Marines,,,expend da bull ...crew ~grin~ All...cajun's ain't french

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
My left toe is cajun ;)~

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
The L word is what we're watching now...wating for aug. 11 the second and final season of Californication is released.

Excellent writing and acting **

lotta lesbo's and NO swingers on the L word show..just saying watch out fpr those fit trim athletic chicks.

Make one wonder if they wood vote for Rosanne...LMPAO.....Mayor of a nice Lesbian friendly village...up state ny ...jersey some way up thar....~grin~ Maine that would work.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Your a daisy if you do... & I'm your huckleberry...apologies for the Tombstone reference, but I did not have a witty reply and that's what came to mind!

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I've got one for you there slick

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'll take my pussy with a heartbeat please!

Centennial CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
LOL, I can still pick up cock at the grocery store if I want, flesh light or no :0).

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
1 to 10 of 73
TOPIC: He man Woman haters Club ya know like on the little rascals grin
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.