Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Have you tasted your own cum
TOPIC: Have_you_tasted_your_own_cum
Created by: danmanphillyfan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just wondering if any STRAIGHT men have tasted their own cum? If so, why? If not, why not?

1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 56
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, but not willingly. An ex-girlfriend would occasionally only pretend to swallow after I came in her mouth and then try to push my cum into my mouth when we kissed afterward. Just one more in a long list of reasons why she's an ex.

St Louis Park MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
morticiaandgomezaddams, I wonder about that to. Women seem to get over cock play after awhile, but I don't know any guy who gets tired of a blowjob.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(72 posts)
I shot my load on her tits and was in such a crazy mood, I licked some of the deep kissed her. Since turning bi, I have had guys cum in my mouth and I love the excitement, feel and taste. Its not a gagging thing and wonder why so many women run from the idea of taking a load in the mouth

Lewiston NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Mrs has asked me a couple of times if i wanted to taste my cum. It kind of repulsed me at the thought. but then i love the taste of a woman's pussy so one of these days.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5854 posts)
The same 'argument' that if it's hot for a woman to suck cock after its been in her kitty, then a guy shouldn't mind a little cum. Tried it. Wasn't all that bad and she loved it. It also allows play to continue longer. After I cum on/in her kitty she is very sensative. I love the way she writhes, screams, and clamps onto my head like she is possessed by a demon when I eat her afterwards

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(643 posts)
I have to agree with Tray4Lou on this one.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(72 posts)
The first time I tasted cum is when I blasted like a live volcano or a nut crack! (Not imagining but practical)! It doesn't have any taste! It's like tasting a sugar free custard! And no it didn't turn me gay! I still enjoy the pussy!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(947 posts)
I first tasted my own cum when I shot my load and it went on my face and lips. When I opened my mouth it went in. I did not turn gay but no taboo about having cum in my mouth after that. I had guys suck me and of course a guy wanted me to suck him. I was under his control and he shot his load in my mouth. It became a turn on so now I swing both ways and enjoy it all.

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Never thought I would do that. It would be way to " gay"! However, I was under the control of a woman who wanted me to do so, so try I did. Not bad actually - and I'm still straight!

Media PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I dunno, but...

The last time he visited the Matrix, he was doing the vapor thing. If nothing else, I guess he'd be all set to get a *control group* established for reference.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5616 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »
1 to 10 of 56
TOPIC: Have you tasted your own cum
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.