Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Have you tasted your own cum
TOPIC: Have_you_tasted_your_own_cum
Created by: danmanphillyfan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just wondering if any STRAIGHT men have tasted their own cum? If so, why? If not, why not?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
User Details are only visible to members.
The first time I tasted cum is when I blasted like a live volcano or a nut crack! (Not imagining but practical)! It doesn't have any taste! It's like tasting a sugar free custard! And no it didn't turn me gay! I still enjoy the pussy!

Hinsdale IL
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I first tasted my own cum when I shot my load and it went on my face and lips. When I opened my mouth it went in. I did not turn gay but no taboo about having cum in my mouth after that. I had guys suck me and of course a guy wanted me to suck him. I was under his control and he shot his load in my mouth. It became a turn on so now I swing both ways and enjoy it all.

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Never thought I would do that. It would be way to " gay"! However, I was under the control of a woman who wanted me to do so, so try I did. Not bad actually - and I'm still straight!

Media PA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I dunno, but...

The last time he visited the Matrix, he was doing the vapor thing. If nothing else, I guess he'd be all set to get a *control group* established for reference.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4379 posts)
JW if T got any takers on the menthol scientific experiment he joked about below. ;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
Nope, I can't say that I have. At least not that I know off.

Why not, you ask?

I don't know, really. I guess it's just something that I've never had a driving curiousity about.

Come to think about it, there is a rather long list of things that come from inside of me (as well as things that don't) that I've not been motivated to taste.

Not that there's a single thing wrong with it.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4379 posts)
Its extremely hot kissing someone after getting a blowjob. After all they just let you cum in there mouth.

Telford PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have tasted my own both after masturbating and licking it from my ex wife's pussy.

Burnsville MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Im not too excited or willing to kiss after another guy has left his calling card In her mouth. If its my seed Im not apposed to it and it has happened. She doesn't snowball me but I do taste the sex in her mouth. She gave me a big wet french kiss once aftere enjoying a pussy. Awesome!

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
i personally think any guy who says he hasn't is lying. but that's just my humble opinion.

Marshfield Hills MA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 50
TOPIC: Have you tasted your own cum
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.