Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Have you tasted your own cum
TOPIC: Have_you_tasted_your_own_cum
Created by: danmanphillyfan
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just wondering if any STRAIGHT men have tasted their own cum? If so, why? If not, why not?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep!! Just last night I enjoyed a nice cream pie after fucking my special lady friend. Mmmm!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Yes...this is my "creampie" experiences for now. Need to find reg partner and then be able to taste others ..::

Dover DE
Username hidden
(22 posts)
The woman that introduced me to swinging when i was 22 was a fuck made in heaven. She was also 22. We moved in together. she was very bi and extremely social. She would get off work at 4 and i would get home around 6pm. She would have another woman or two or three almost every night when i got home fucking around. i was expected to get naked and join in with whomever she had over. Kathy was a very wet lady and she would love to sit on my face at any given time after i came in her pussy or not. But she was so wet all the time that i could not tell if i was tasting my cum or just her juices.

After six months of living like this i was so sick of having women over my house all the time that i started begging her for some quite time with just the two of us. but she was social and always wanted a party. I finally broke it off for the desperate need of some quite time. The sound of happy women all the time started to drive me nuts

Six months after that i met my wife who was loved sex a much as Kathy but also loved to have just us time as well. When i told her about swinging she looked at me and said" you mean i can have sex with any man that i want and its ok with you ?". I said yes have fun. She looked at me to see if i was for real for a couple of minutes then she said " I love you lets get married"!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7278 posts)
Here is one more of my adventures...

Back 20 years ago, when I was single and had not yet met my wife, I was having a relationship with a lady. We both had custody of our kids and the only way we could work out a mid-week fuck was to get a motel room and each of us get a sitter. The lady had tiny, but sexy, breasts and sadly was quite self conscious about their size. It took a bit of time, but I eventually convinced her that she was very sexy just the way she was built. The best thing about her was that she came so easily and multiple times. She was pretty and her cunt was very sexy. It was hairy, only trimmed for her bikini, like they all were back then.

Anyhow we always wanted to make the most of these Wednesday evening get togethers. Starting off typically she would suck my cock while I would eat her to orgasm after orgasm; fun with 69! At some point she would always proclaim that she couldn't take any more. That was my cue to put her on her back and fuck her 'till I came. Now she would always keep coming and a woman cumming is always a big turn on for me. So, I'd shoot my load into her vagina, and roll to my back as any good man should, feeling tired and drained.

Well she wouldn't let me stop for more than about 5-10 minutes and she wanted to go again. I simply couldn't. I could not get erect again so fast. So I did what any red blooded American man would do; I went down on her soaking wet hole to at least give her more fun. After the 5-10 minutes from the first fuck, her and my juices were flowing out of her cunt opening. It was a sticky mess going down to her ass and in her pussy hair.

This wasn't what I really wanted, but after about 10 seconds, it does become a turn on and magically I would get hard again. So I would eat her out with me swallowing some of our juices and/or snow-balling it to her. (I did not know the term 'Snow-Ball' back then.) The very first time I did this she was repulsed by this goo going into her mouth. She even tried to pull her mouth away from me. I wouldn't let her do that. She had asked me earlier to make sure I did not cum in her mouth while we were in 69 as she didn't even like the idea of cum in her mouth. But now she was turned on by the cream pie and my light-forcefulness in making her take it. So she started telling me that I was the best lover she'd ever had. At this point, I convinced her to let her inabitions go and let me keep kissing our juices to her. During the transition of the biggest part of the cream-pie into her mouth, I had my hands down in her very, very wet cunt and started rubbing her clit with much force and speed, pulling her clit hood up with one hand and laying in hard on her erect clit with the other. (She had a very nice clit that would stick far out of her labia when she was arroused.) I swear, she came so hard that she almost passed out. I then took her from behind, pounding her pussy with a finger up her ass, eventually shooting my second load into her. The fun always stopped after my second orgasm as we each had to get home.

Well, we spent a summertime getting together like this. On one other occassion after snow-balling to her, I slid four fingers into her vagina, almost up to my thumb. This gave her one of those many and legendary 'near-to-passing-out' orgasms.

Sadly, as a relationship, it wasn't meant to be. And my lovely wife is a better partner for me in all regards. But it can be fun to remember other escapades.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(413 posts)
Yes. I've got some in my hand and licked it off, as well as licked it from my wife's pussy, back when we do fuck.

Nicholson GA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yes of course I have. I can't imagine anybody that enjoys sex not getting a taste once in a while. It would be almost impossible to have a second round without tasting some leftovers from the first one.

Guilford CT
Username hidden
(74 posts)
have not dont know why seems like while im jo i entend to but once i orgasm i chicken out

Winnsboro TX
Username hidden
(46 posts)
When I was a teenager and would lay on my back to masterbate, I had to hold a tissue in front of my penis or the ejaculation would hit me in the face. I learned this as one of my first times masterbating much of the cum went straight into my open mouth. So there was my first taste! Ok, I'm much older now and the sauce barely dribbles out. (Youth is wasted on the young.)

Anyhow, I always think (while I'm horny and all) that eating my own cum from a woman's pussy is a turn on, not a turn off. But once I've ejaculated, I lose that interest almost immediately. But there have been several times through the years whether in swinging or in relationships where I needed to keep things going. So, I'd go down on the woman and keep eating her with my cum there and her pussy soaked from that and her fluids. For the first few moments it's like not such a turn on. But then within 20 or 30 seconds it gets very sexy and is quite a turn on.

One time swinging with another couple I went down on the woman and ate out my cream pie and snow-balled it into her mouth where we kissed it back and forth.

Another time after getting home from swinging with a couple we often get with, I have to admit I was quite honry and needed that reclaim sex. Mrs. JM had the other guy's sperm up in her cunt. She wanted me to eat her. Once I started, and came up for air, for a moment, I mentioned that I was tasting the other guy's man goo. Well she fucking came that moment, pulling my face hard into her pussy. Nothing, but nothing, makes my dick hard and ready for action better than seeing, witnessing, making; a woman have an orgasm. After she was done cumming, I slid into that soaked hole and added my seed into it. And for the life of me, I don't think it just dribbled out. I firmly believe that it shot out with more force than I've had in a long time.

Mrs. JM is easily turned on by my retelling of our swing escapades. And the above stories are among her faves.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(413 posts)
Upst, that's why you need to have my wife suck your cock when you're done. The urge to eat your wife will be back in no time.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(257 posts)
Yes .. kissing her after i cum in her mouth many times .. but I need to go further .. i asked her if she wants me to eat a cream pie .. her eyes get huge .. so I know she wants it.. the issue for me is I am not squimish at all .. but after I cum I am wiped out .. the sex urge is diminished and I .. well forget I wanted to clean her up!!

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »
1 to 10 of 68
TOPIC: Have you tasted your own cum
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.