Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple : Swingers Discussion 2138281011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHave any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple
TOPIC: Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is one "club" I'm happy not to be a member of. I have had couples want to be "exclusive" before but never this persistent.

Unfortunately, all you can do is what has been suggested, block their number and ignore all efforts to contact you until they "get it".

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
What I lack in tact, I make up for in clarity. For that reason, I have rarely been harassed by couples with whom I have had sex. I make sure everyone understands the parameters of our arrangement for as long as it lasts.

Where I have been harassed is online contact from "real swinger" couples with whom I have never met, yet who become obsessed with my profile. These profiles usually have some "No single males" aspect to their persona; yet, they seem to be real interested in me, and not in a good way. Fortunately, the block button works very well.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3229 posts)
Icks, that's just creepy NJ!

Our experience with stalkers, like BT stated, just no response, regardless. No matter what, nothing to emails, texts, do not pick up the phone if it's them or a private/blocked number (let it go to voice mail). And finally, if they don't relent, change your phone number.

Sorry that you are going through, we know first hand what it's like, it is absolutely no fun!

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Drama and I don't see eye to eye.

Don't allow yourself to be baited and thank your lucky stars that the couple in question isn't forum-active.

Hey, you can always give them Yugo Bobby's contact info. He's always ready to plow a field or two.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7566 posts)
I've tried but it's not working. Last time they text me was this morning at 8:30am asking if I was free today. The hubby even keeps baiting me by sending random pics of his wife fucking other guys saying "Don't you miss this? and "is your girl better then this". WTF

Too bad your not in NJ, BT! Or I'd give them your number so they can latch onto you instead of me! lol..

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
NJBoy, about the only effective thing that you can do is to cease all communication. Do not respond to their emails and texts and don't answer their calls. By continuing to engage, no matter what you're saying, you're sending the message that there's still a chance. -Just my 2 cents.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7566 posts)
Just curious.. Kind of in a crazy situation at the moment and wondering if any other SM's have dealt with a couple that was so pushy and demanding that you can't just get them to leave you alone? How did you deal with it?

Met a couple twice before over the summer and it went great. Wife was HOT as hell and the hubby was really cool. However after the second playdate they told me their professions, and it was something that made me uncomfortable so decided to never see them again. The next time they text me to hang out, I politely told them that I started seeing someone and was out of the lifestyle, just to make an excuse. The guy calls me starts putting a huge guilt trip on me saying the wife was "crushed" and that they could "keep it a secret" and all this other crap. I politely declined again, and ever since then they have called/text me pretty much every very damn week since August. One time when they called again I told the guy straight up to just leave alone and he said ok. Then a few days later he messages me again asking if I want to play. They even showed up at my old apartment unannounced. In a way I feel bad because when the hurricane hit, they called me very concerned to see how I was doing, and for Thanksgiving they called to wish me a nice Thanksgiving. They're nice people but they just can't take a hint.

Any other way to deal with this? I mean.. I've already told the guy I won't play again and it's just not getting thru for some reason. I know, it's a first world problem but very irritating. Any suggestions?

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple