Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple : Swingers Discussion 213828
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHave any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple
TOPIC: Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple
Created by: NJboy732
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just curious.. Kind of in a crazy situation at the moment and wondering if any other SM's have dealt with a couple that was so pushy and demanding that you can't just get them to leave you alone? How did you deal with it?

Met a couple twice before over the summer and it went great. Wife was HOT as hell and the hubby was really cool. However after the second playdate they told me their professions, and it was something that made me uncomfortable so decided to never see them again. The next time they text me to hang out, I politely told them that I started seeing someone and was out of the lifestyle, just to make an excuse. The guy calls me starts putting a huge guilt trip on me saying the wife was "crushed" and that they could "keep it a secret" and all this other crap. I politely declined again, and ever since then they have called/text me pretty much every very damn week since August. One time when they called again I told the guy straight up to just leave alone and he said ok. Then a few days later he messages me again asking if I want to play. They even showed up at my old apartment unannounced. In a way I feel bad because when the hurricane hit, they called me very concerned to see how I was doing, and for Thanksgiving they called to wish me a nice Thanksgiving. They're nice people but they just can't take a hint.

Any other way to deal with this? I mean.. I've already told the guy I won't play again and it's just not getting thru for some reason. I know, it's a first world problem but very irritating. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Next time try HONESTY. Sometimes it may seem easier to tell a little whiteklie but that usualkly leads to more lies.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(321 posts)
While it won't help with your current stalkers, one thing you could use in the future is google voice.

You can do a few things with it that would help in this... and other situations.

1: Block callers. When a blocked caller calls you, they will hear a "Phone not in service" message.

2: You can record different messages for different people. You can have individual greetings and group greetings. For the stalkers you could leave a greeting that tells them where they can go. :)

3: You can screen callers. You can listen to a message being left... and then jump in if you decide to actually answer.

Before google bought GrandCentral (the former name of GoogleVoice) it had a lot more features. Now there are only a limited number of benefits. Free phone numbers and the call blocking are definitely great though.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(79 posts)
I can't imagine worrying so much about what someone does for a living to the point where it would make me not want to have anything to do with them, unless it was an illegal or dangerous activity that I could get caught up in just by the proximity. Count me in as highly curious, too.

I was going to say lawyers, but everyone knows when you uncover one cockroach, there are a hundred others. :P

Jokes aside, this is exactly why we use google voice as our primary contact number for the lifestyle. With google voice, you can easily block a specific number from texting or calling, and if you really must change your number it's a hell of a lot easier than doing so through your cell provider.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I guess all I can do is just continue to ignore them. As for their occupations, I would say but if I did, their identities could easily 100% be found in a second from Google since they're currently the only ones in the area who do what they do..

Merry Christmas!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
The film is forthright in its handling of sexuality, but that theme was toned down from its conception. Originally, Benton and Newman wrote Clyde as bisexual, and he and Bonnie were to have a three-way sexual relationship with their male getaway driver. However, Arthur Penn persuaded the writers that the relationship's emotional complexity was underwritten, it dissipated the passion of the title characters, and it would harm the audience's sympathy for the characters, who would write them off as sexual deviants because they are criminals. Wikipedia [sorry for the hijacking, it just seems to tie together]

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
It's reminiscent of when Bonny and Clyde picked up a couple having car trouble. Gene Wilder and some girl. They were driving and partying and having a great time, until Bonnie asks him his profession.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'm guessing their profession and his might be similar. Maybe they run in the same circles in the vanilla world?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8011 posts)
Their occupation aroused my curiosity as well! I agree that it's best to just tell them the truth about your concerns. Being truthful & honest clears the air much quicker than playing games.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Yeah, I'm curious about that as well. What could their professions possibly be that would make you decide to call it off? Pimp and Prostitute? Bank Robbers? Drug Dealers?

Sucks that you're getting harrassed but you should at least be upfront about the reason you lost interest. If they know the real reason, they may understand better and will be more respectful of your wish to part ways.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I'm curious as to what their professions where ? Clowns ,Proctologist , Morticians , Death Row prison guards? Best of luck however you deal with it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Have any of you other SM's ever been harassed-stalked by a couple