Hairless Down Under : Swingers Discussion 54496
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkHairless Down Under
TOPIC: Hairless Down Under
Created by: justmemark The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess I'm the clumsy one here. Every time I get near my balls with the clippers I nick the crap out of myself. Afterwards I'm too scared too get near them with a razor. Do you guys stretch the skin out when shaving? Everything shrivels up with the fear instinct when I'm working down there.

Oxford PA

Username hidden
(72 posts)
I'm bald and love it, I perfer my ladies to be bald......what 5 mins every other day. Or but the pussy shaver it work on men also

Al

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(7 posts)
My partner used a shaver on me this weekend just to shave my balls and the underside of my cock. She learned all the tricks from her sometime convention partner "The Pussy Shaver Guy" and used one of his shavers on me. (See worldwideweb(dot)2sensualproducts(dot)com and previous post). It worked great and she passed on her knowledge and experience. It is very important to start with dry skin. Use lots of powder for lubrication. Trim the hairs with a trimmer first, then use the shaver on slightly stretched skin, going against the grain. Remember to clean and lube your tools afterward. Many men find that the 90 degree fold where the base of the cock meets the groin will get irritated by stubble if not shaved daily, so that may be an area just to leave closely trimmed.

That was it, the results were great, blowjobs were much easier for her, and no irritation for me! Hope this is useful!

Manlius NY

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Alexandria sugaring is a compound they make up, I don't think you can readily copy it, its not like cotton candy or waffle syrup, the folks at the spas etc. have to be licensed to use it, and it takes longer, that may be a deterrent that keeps them from promoting it. Wax sticks to your skin. We have done both more than several times from professionals.

Grandfield OK

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Once every five weeks we get sugared with alexandria sugar and it works great. Gets all the hard to reach places, very minimal discomfort, no bumps etc. Costs around 50 bucks depending on tip etc. Never had any problems with it, the clinician does a nice cleanup with a great feeling lotion, and her table has a vibrator built in for a nice little back massage. And it stays very smooth for most of the time until its needed again. The right formula doesnt stick to your skin and requires little heat.

Grandfield OK

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have not had much luck with with nair and veet products which disolve the hair. They are just too harsh and cause a heck of a lot of bumps. Looked like I had chicken pox or something. What I found that works great is normal electric hairclippers with the guard set low. I get a very close cut and am still protected against nicks. I'm able to get the balls and base with no problem with just stretching the skin. It takes me about 5 minutes and I just make it something I do before I jump into the shower.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
Much as I hate to give a plug to a rival (the site owner dates my partner sometimes), go visit the web site: 2sensualproducts and look under hair removal products. The first shaver you'll see does a great job shaving public hair without nicks or irritation. You may have seen the site owner at swinging conventions, he is known as "The Pussy Shaver Guy", but the products work just as well on men!

Manlius NY

Username hidden
(41 posts)
Interesting idea sugaring. I looked it up.

INGREDIENTS 2 cups sugar 1/4 cup lemon juice ¼ cup water

Equipment: Candy thermometer

Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and heat on low using a candy thermometer. Watch the mixture very carefully so that it doesn't boil over. Heat the mixture to 250 F on the candy thermometer; this is the hardball candy stage.

Remove from the heat and let cool enough to pour into a jar without breaking or melting the jar. (Note that this jar will be reheated in the future. Make sure it is safe for whatever for of reheating you plan to do -- in the microwave, or in a pan of water. Rip clean cotton fabric in 1" inch strips. Make sure the cotton isn't too coarsely woven.

This next step is very critical: let the mixture cool enough so that it won't burn your skin. The first time I did this I didn't let the blend cool enough and I burned myself! Test the mixture on the palm of your hand, knowing that is much tougher than the sensitive skin under your arms.

Using a dull knife or Popsicle stick, spread the cooled sugar onto your skin. Cover with the cloth strips, let set for a few minutes, and then rip off quickly as you would a Band-Aid.

In the future you can reheat the mixture to a warm and not hot temperature (see above), and reuse. Note that reheating will thicken the paste.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
C'mon Simba and Brandon,

That's how you tell the professionals from the amateurs. The professionals, don't have hair in their teeth. Or, if you followed "Curb Your Enthusiasm", the HBO series, you won't have a pubic hair stuck in your throat, either. AAAHHHHKKKK!! KAACCHHHHECHT!! KAACCHHHHECHT!!

Anyway, use a razor. Just be careful so you DON'T cut yourself and have to run around with those little pieces of toilet paper stuck all over your cock. Good grief, can you imagine that? Maybe she'll get those little pieces of paper stuck in her teeth! Shave as little or as much as you want. For the hair you don't want to shave or remove, use a scissors to trim it shorter and to thin it out. After you shave, use a skin lotion every day to prevent itching (shower before you play).

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I don't like hair in my food. ...that about covers it.. :)

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Hairless Down Under