Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › HUGE clits!
TOPIC: HUGE_clits!
Created by: twoceltics The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.
The Mr here, I like a large clit, but every woman has a unique pussy that only theirs like a finger print. I like almost all i have seen large clits small clits large labia's no outward labia's, hell like them all LOL

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I love them (my wife has a large one) and when she's going down on a lady she loves them also.

Cave Creek AZ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The Mrs is driving the Appalachians and talking about how shallow she toward guys and I can only think about kissing her B-E-A-U-tiful clit. It's like a piece of pie so good, you just want to share it. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1840 posts)
Love them

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(829 posts)
"The Mr here. Some women have clits so large, it looks like a micro-penis. For me, it's a slight turn off."

I have yet to encounter any larger than the Mrs, they've always have been smaller, like hunting a needle in a hay stack. Glad I know my way around the barnyard. :-)

Well? :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1840 posts)
The Mr here. Some women have clits so large, it looks like a micro-penis. For me, it's a slight turn off.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1875 posts)
The Mrs clit isn't big to start, but has been swollen to about the size of a quarter at times...... And gets VERY sensitive due to the increased blood flow.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1840 posts)
I haven't found a big cliteed woman yet. I would like to have that experience. Just because that I love going down and I assume it would be much fuller and more mouth full than normal.

New York NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Haven't found one yet (in person). But I think it would be very erotic. There is very little about the female form that I don't find appealing.

Wells ME
Username hidden
(86 posts)
There is a couple that we recently spoke with and she sent a pic and she has a huge clit. I thought it was very sexy

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(829 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
TOPIC: HUGE clits!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.