Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk HALL PASS
TOPIC: HALL PASS
Created by: GreatBallsOFire
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, realizing that the lifestyle, (according to some), is all about the women, I want to know why that is? I've read many comments on hoards of forums about BBC, Toys, What women really want and many profiles that say, MUST HAVE HUGE COCK, We only play with girls, Hubby just likes to watch, BI, BI, BI, BI, BI. There is even a word for married women that are allowed to play alone!! NOTHING FOR MEN... I have asked this question before with people I know have been in the life for many more years then we have and I get the same answer. (It's all about the women).... Well,,,,, WHY!!!!!!! Don't we guys like to get laid? Don't we like to flirt?? Don't we love a great blow job??? Don't WE have fantasies???? SHIT, DON'T WE COUNT????? The closest answer I have gotten to any of these questions is : HALL PASS.... WTF????? We have COUGARS. What's wrong with LIONS? Why IS everything about the women? (I HAVE THE PUSSY SO I RULE)!!! Oh yeah,,, This just seams to me very rude. I mean hey, I didn't hear that when you wanted kids!!!! Or when you need someone to say NO for you!!!! My wife thinks it may be too forward to say: LADIES, MY MAN LOVES GETTING HIS COCK SUCKED. Or If you like your pussy slammed like a jackhammer have a great time with Steve. WHY!!!!!!! To date, the best answer to us guys advertising that (WE) are available is a "HALL PASS".... What are your REAL thoughts?????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I totalllllly agree, Jim. This is my point!! It's all about enjoying. ....... Someone emailed me explaining that in their area there are not many swingers. She says she believes the reason I am getting so much flack about this is the lack of understanding of the amount of swingers in my area. That many don't get it due to the sheer volume of profiles that someone in central Florida needs to read to find exactly what they want. Also said that they now and then sort of take one for the team due to the lack of players in their area. Maybe she is right. I have read hundreds of profiles in my area. No way can you remember who is who down the road and trying to list them is too much!! We feel very lucky to have so many on premise clubs and resorts here, but at the same time, we have huge amounts of vacationers coming to these clubs and resorts from all over the World. I just think that being able to find "EASILY" exactly who you desire would make the lifestyle that much better... ..... Also, while speaking with a GF here, she thinks one big reason "SINGLE MALES" are not so much trusted around here is the amount of gold diggers here... We know many single males and trust them without question. At the same time we did block single males due to the ever increasing nastiness when told we were not interested. The one that sealed it was a jackass that first said: (She will never be able to get better than me). THEN: (Well, she looks like a skanky bitch anyway). He got blocked and reported. We are not here for drama or anyone to insult us. Just want to have fun and make great memories....

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
People who swing have all kinds of motivations, but one of the major ones is to make fantasies come true, at least once in their lifetimes. So nothing people are looking for is WRONG. Just each person's objective is DIFFERENT. "Different" is not "wrong."

Rather than vent about the fact that a lot of people's fantasies don't fit with what you are or what you want, maybe it would be wise to just "live and let live," tolerate other people's fantasies and desires, and just pursue those who are interested in what you have to offer. And be sure your profile explains just what it is that you are looking for, so people interested in the same thing can readily identify you as a potential playmate.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
As I said, this is just one of the sites we belong to. I was looking for others opinions from here as I did on other sites and in person at parties and clubs. SLS has upgraded in the past and I'm sure will again in the future. Matter of fact, it wasn't that long ago they added HOTWIFE and it has been in use in the lifestyle since before we saw the light. I've not been looking for an argument. Just opinions. My thoughts are simple. The easier it is to find what you are looking for, the more fun we'll all have in the life.

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
"I have asked this question before with people I know have been in the life for many more years then we have and I get the same answer. (It's all about the women).... Well,,,,, WHY!!!!!!! Don't we guys like to get laid? Don't we like to flirt?? Don't we love a great blow job??? Don't WE have fantasies???? SHIT, DON'T WE COUNT?????"

I think this was the part of the OP some felt sounded more like a rant than a question. Yes, men count and there are MANY women who actively search guys, married or single.

I am not going to beat a dead horse over a label that wouldn't be searchable anyway and just comment on your last post. You have every right to ask a question in the forums. And every person who reads it has an equal right to post a response. There is no requirement however that they have to agree with you.

Finally, as Fun pointed out previously, your USE OF CAPS and EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes EVERYTHING you post look like a RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
So, the whole reason for this thread is that there is no label or term for a married man who plays alone? Geeesh. When I first skimmed it I thought the OP was just frustrated because he wasn't able to get action alone like his wife can. But come to find out that he does play alone with women in his local swing group, and some at resorts. Problem solved.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
This is a forum. It's open to all on this site. VERY many people on this site also belong to other sites. I posed a question here looking for what others think. In many cases, when something is big enough, a site will change the way they do business making things easier for their members. When these sites first opened up you could not put BI next to your name.. They made the change due to overwhelming numbers of Bi people looking for other bi people. I don't understand why this is such a big deal to so many. I just asked a question and got hammered both here and in my mail box. So much for people in this lifestyle being liberated. It's more like some just want to put others down. Doesn't anyone see the glass is also half full????? SHIT!!!!!

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
So why do you keep complaining that there's no way for women to search for married men playing solo when there's no way to search for anything else other than the basics?

Why not just put what you do and/or looking for in your profile and tag line and let the people find you just like they would a hotwife or anything else. I fail to see the problem.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(449 posts)
@ lacouple1989, SLS does not have a "full function" search for user preferences, even though it does have and say User Preferences Search. Other sites do. Also some sites have boxes you can check for your preferences that make a saved search quick and easy.

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GBOF I'm still waiting to hear how you use the search funtion on sls to search for hotwife, BBC and even hothibby if it were a option to seach by. I have been unable to find such options while searching sls.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(449 posts)
From this website: Hotwife - A happily married woman that enjoys having sex outside the marriage with the full support of her husband. The husband is generally monogamous with his wife and may or may not watch her with other men.

GBOF wants his cake and eat it too!!!!! Are you nuts??? I have my cake. I eat it. I play with other women. I am a swinger. Aren't we all here for the cake and to eat it too?????

We were 3 years members of a local club. Many times women would ask to be pointed to married guys that play alone. I still play with 2 of them. So there are women out there looking for MARRIED men that play alone. I know of another now that has on their profile, (Looking for single guys) in their header. In their profile it says Married men playing alone. I know of more at Caliente Resort. I have played with one there as well... No RANT here. Just facts. Now, how many people do you think have SINGLE MEN blocked???

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: HALL PASS