Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Guys, what is the deal
TOPIC: Guys, what is the deal
Created by: coupleforfun69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for all the men on this site. We had been talking to a couple of guys trying to set up meetings. Talked to both guys for a while, traded pics and set up to meet. The first guy (oralguy25ny) never showed, never called or e-mail. Then we set up to meet with the second guy (hornyseldenboy), talked to him on a Tuesday, were to meet Friday, he too never showed. Called his cell, no answer. I sent him an e-mail, very nice just concerned something happened. Instead of writing back, he blocks us.

Can someone please fill me in to what the hell that is???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am here for the fun of it . does not matter to me if I am dateing a couple or single in the life style, just saying I am available for a good time, age to me is nothing its your actions that speaks .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(589 posts)
I'd like to address 2 of the comments below:

1)to Mario....in 15 years things have not changed. Single guys get no respect.

2)to Sinbach....if you think being over 60 as a single male doesn't matter, then I need to move where you are. I have found it difficult to hook up with others and I credit that to my age (after all I am gorgeous and have a sparkling personality....but mostly I'm very modest). I just take things as they come...maybe I am different...yes I want sex, but I would love to meet that SF that wants a real relationship inside the lifestyle.

Hilton Head SC
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Usually a married guy pretending to be single. wife has no idea what he is doing on line. He doesn't have an excuse to get out of the house to meet you both. Can't take a call or she will find out. Just write the guy off. Block him and move on. Part of the game that men play.

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We had the same issue when we met one on one with couples and single guys. Must say that the guys were much more frequently no shows. Some would offer flimsy reasons for not showing up while others would simply disappear. As a result of the no shows we now only meet others at parties, meet and greets or a lifestyle friendly campground that we go to. No more wasted evenings waiting for someone who likely had no intention of meeting.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(69 posts)
For those whom may what to know ,,,I as single older male have no problems with dateing , I even show for my dates never would I ever think of standing anyone up. My word is every thing to me, Age of a couple or single I do not care at all, it the person re there action that makes or breakes a date.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(589 posts)
I think very few women are going to looks twice at a guy with an age listed as 69.....its not the couple or womans fault.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(1519 posts)
I get so tired of that line.. "You don't know what your missing out on" ,, yea I'm missing out so just let me ,,trust me of the two of us, I know what turns me on, I'm the expert on me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
@sinbach - I beg to differ with you on that. Yes, of course personality has a lot to do with things. But... there are many couples that will not play with a single male young enough to be their son or old enough to be their dad. Doesn't matter what a "great guy" he is.

Case in point...we hosted a Meet & Greet that was a "come one, come all" event. No guest list, just whoever showed up, showed up. I had about 10 couples; majority in their 40's and 50's. And about 15 single males. The SM's ranged from very early 20's to one guy that was (a very fit) 72 years old. Which guys did the couples gravitate towards? The 30 and 40 something SM's.

Are there couples out there that don't care about age? Sure! Just not where we live. The lifestyle is pretty different here in the middle of the Pacific.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
@wannatry like you say ,,, no i am not 69 not far from it also ,its just a number, age to me is nothing , its the person whom makes or breakes the date or time together, if a person is judge on there age an not action or what they can do , its a real pity there are men in there 70s whom are out doing men half there age. Age has nothing to do with having a good time , friendship, sex, or just a good time. If you and others judge a male or female by there age I pity you,,, you have no idea what you are missing out of re date even sex.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(589 posts)
@sinbach - Is that REALLY your age or are you just trying to be funny? If you really are 69 (or close to it), you're way past the age couples look for in a single male. I'm sorry. Even 50 is old for a single male.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Guys, what is the deal