Guys, what is the deal : Swingers Discussion 62149
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGuys, what is the deal
TOPIC: Guys, what is the deal
Created by: coupleforfun69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for all the men on this site. We had been talking to a couple of guys trying to set up meetings. Talked to both guys for a while, traded pics and set up to meet. The first guy (oralguy25ny) never showed, never called or e-mail. Then we set up to meet with the second guy (hornyseldenboy), talked to him on a Tuesday, were to meet Friday, he too never showed. Called his cell, no answer. I sent him an e-mail, very nice just concerned something happened. Instead of writing back, he blocks us. Can someone please fill me in to what the hell that is???
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me add to this thread by relating what occurred at last Saturday's house party (a bithday party).

The party was hosted by friends of mine with a nice pool and great personalities. 10-12 SLS "swinger" couples were in attendance together with a few single ladies and single men. My good friend D and I decided to get things rolling by stripping and jumping in the pool. She explained to me then that, aftercutting the cake and singing Happy Birthday, that she would like to fuck 4-5 men upstairs. While everyone else was singing Happy Birthday, I was canvassing the single and coupled men to request that they join us upstairs.

What happened? One (1) other man and I went upstairs to play with D. We engaged in about an hour and a half of hot, loud, sweaty sex with a very sexy lady who very easily could have handled 5 or more men. A stream of clothed singles and couples dropped by to watch, comment, say things like "Oh, my", then go back downstairs to drink.

MORAL?: Some of us (couples and singles) are more sexual than others. That is the significance of the "Wild", "Moderate", and "Tame" designations on profiles. If you want swing friends to have sex with, as contrasted with merely talking about it, make sure that they walk the walk, and don't just talk the talk.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
Take it easy, gang. Triple had his points, although he got a little verbose and animated while expressing them.

If I may express his thoughts a different way, (correct me if I'm wrong, Triple,): 1) The majority of males on this site are not interested in "friends with benefits," but rather with finding a unique experience, such as a man watching him screw the wife. These types are often hard to communciate with, gunshy when it comes to actually meeting (or pulling the trigger,) and are rarely heard from again after the first threesome.

2) There are a few singles who enjoy the give and take of a three-way relationship, completely respect the boundaries of the couple they become *friends* with, and are in the game for the long-term. I agree, these gentlemen are rare.

Shadyside PA

Username hidden
(319 posts)
"What makes you SOOOOO much different and such an expert than any other single guy here?"

His own say so, nuthin more. Remember, we're all a joke.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Luck of the draw, or more likely -- fear. The saying "Careful what you wish for, it might come true" applies here. They come to sites like SLS fantasizing about married Ho action and chicken out when someone says 'Yes.'

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
I have a question for all the men on this site. We had been talking to a couple of guys trying to set up meetings. Talked to both guys for a while, traded pics and set up to meet. The first guy (oralguy25ny) never showed, never called or e-mail. Then we set up to meet with the second guy (hornyseldenboy), talked to him on a Tuesday, were to meet Friday, he too never showed. Called his cell, no answer. I sent him an e-mail, very nice just concerned something happened. Instead of writing back, he blocks us.

Can someone please fill me in to what the hell that is???

Crossville TN

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Guys, what is the deal