Got a question! : Swingers Discussion 231514
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen TalkGot a question!
TOPIC: Got a question!
Created by: mishaandi
Original Starting post for this thread:
When my wife and I attend M&Gs or clubs. We like to have a good time. We socialize, meet people and flirt a lot. She loves dancing with the girls and once in a while a guy. Why do some married men feel that that if my wife is flirting with them it's an invitation to get grabby? I told her you r going to have to start being a bitch and tell them hands off. I also don't think it's cool for a man to be disrespectful and get grabby. I have started a couple of confrontations by speaking my mind when someone gets grabby, the dude gets butt hurt and starts acting like a tough guy. I don't think the venue is the right place to be confrontational , like I said she is going to have to start speaking her mind. If we know u or have been with u it's different we don't have issues with it. Opinions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no matter what the situation is.... always ask "may I".....its very important to be respectful :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6587 posts)
we have seen this in the singles bars, meat markets we call them and some open M&Gs. Mostly by single men who don't really care what you think about them tomorrow, just what they might get tonight.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(494 posts)
Nope, not cool for anyone {male or female} to be real grabby, touchy, groping where they are not clearly welcomed. A "quick hello hug" is usually acceptable to me,but if anyone starts getting closer than what I want and being pushy, I am socially skilled enough to communicate that I am not interested without being rude. But some people just aren't that bright, if they were to persist in their actions....they might get a glimpse of Mr.Uriah's NOT so meek, mild and mellow side.

Shelly:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3433 posts)
If someone was grabbing at Angel and being disrespectful I would be pissed too. BUT we are not on a dating site. Your wife should be able to tell the guy not to get to touchy and he should respect that and continue to have fun with her in a way she enjoys.

Some of the single guys are real tools and its a no wonder why they are single.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Think it all depends. If he went straight for a full out assault then yes he is way out of line . However if it starts slow and the woman has no objections well then....

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Jaycee,

No she does not have the intention to tease. She just dances. She doesn't even make contact because she knows SOME men feel that's an invitation.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
There is no excuse for bad manners! Dancing and flirting is also not an okay for anyone to get grabby no matter what! Was she blatantly teasing him, rubbing up on him and then pushing him away? Doubtful. He probably saw her with her GF's and thought let me get in on some of that.....Yeah, no!

If that happened in my club the guy would be shown the door. How could a guy disrespect a woman that way? I understand what we are all there for but hey, it is our decision to make and until we make the yes decision, then it is still no!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(997 posts)
I'm not saying that it gives them permission... I'm saying that it shouldn't surprise you. If I'm at a dance/club/party and I'm flirting with a man, and he grabs my ass, its not going to surprise me. I was at a dance once and a SM tried to touch my pussy while we were dancing... he got his hand slapped and was pushed away. He also didn't go home with anyone that night. The ones with bad manners get weeded out.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Yes u r missing something. In my opinion flirting is not permission. So why can't SOME men be respectful and actually have a conversation before getting grabby. It's not cool and we both feel this way. Just because we r in the lifestyle does not mean we r sluts and feel comfortable about random people we don't know getting touchy feely.

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If the man was a little respectful , we would take the time to chat with the couple and get to know them. We might even hit it off. The couples we have and do play with are respectful people that took the time to talk to us and get to know us. We r much more attracted to couples that are respectful to us and each other. I NEVER touch another woman unless I know her partner is okay with it. Why can't some other men do that?

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Got a question!