Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk Golf anyone
TOPIC: Golf anyone
Created by: funcouple102104 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ron not ignoring your request for a round of golf. I just didn't think this past Sunday would be a good day. I will be watching the weather for this comming Sunday. What do you think.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Look me up if you get to AZ, I'm a nice 5 and know some killer courses....(That's handicap not inches...lol). This reminded me of a group I played in back in OH in the 80's. The men would often golf as two four somes, then go back to dinner with the ladies... My wife at the time (since deceased) had a reputation as a bit of a tight ass ( prude?). The golf group were all swingers, but they were afraid to tell us because of her. For almost a year we were always the first couple to head home after the golf dinner. We later found out keys were tossed in a bowl as soon as we cleared the door to decide who was going home with whom after that (it was the 80's....lol). Finally I caught on to what was happening. I talked it over with my lady and during the next dinner she took off her top, unzipped me, and sucked me good in a public performance. That night became an orgy instead of a nice key party. I miss that golf group, we had a nice run there.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Hey Ron didn't see this post before today. I play and I suck too, golf and other things. Maybe we can set something up for next summer. It's archery season now so most of my weekends will be tied up doing that. Will let you know if I have early sucess with that. Then maybe we could get out while the weather is still nice.

Randy

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Ron, I've only playing the game a year or so longer than you and I have finally started shooting bogey golf. Most of us newbies swing too hard, at least that has been my biggest problem so far. Don't know if you are still following this thread but it's hard to believe there isn't more golfers on here. Hope your game improved this summer.

Chuck

Hemlock OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Golf anyone